1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kunoichi Awakening Skill Bug

Discussion in 'Classes and Skills' started by Libgy, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Libgy

Hello, I was playing some BDO as usual trying to grind and I was just messing around with the skill menu, looking at abilities and whatnot and all of a sudden I can't cast my awakening SHIFT + RMB (Wheel of Wrath) which for me is a crucial ability for grinding and AOE. Locking my abilities and unlocking them does nothing. I reset my game, my abilities, reset all settings and keybindings, I even got on a ship and off yet nothing happens and I still can't cast it. I'm really not sure what I did wrong I tried manually resetting my main attack keybindings which then led me to (Note). I also now can't cast my secondary awakening attack ( Vertical Slash up and down) nor my normal secondary attack ( Kunai Throw) I would really appreciate some help because I kinda can't play without that ability.

Note: When this bug initially happened I couldn't cast awakening SHIFT + RMB but I could still cast normal SHIFT + RMB (Fox Claw).