1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kunoichi gearing

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Norwaychan, Jun 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Norwaychan

Hello! my main is a level 60 kunoichi (I've been playing for about over a month now after a long break) and so I've been searching up some guides on whats the best PVE gear for her and there are so many choices I'm a bit confused on what to use and what will work best. My main gear as of right now consists of TRI: Suppressed giant's helm, TRI: Forest's eye earing, TRI: Asula's earing, Oasis Shoes, TRI: Rock heart belt, All oasis weapons, DUO: Asula's Necklace, Suppressed Bheg's gloves, PRI: Asula ring, DUO: Asula ring and Suppressed dim tree spirit's armor. (AP: 203, Awake. AP: 205 DP: 284). I sadly opened my suppressed weapon boxes on another character as I didn't know I was going to main someone else. I'm working on doing boss's and trying to get the boxes, I know it'll take a while but that's fine. What gear should I be working towards in the long run? If anyone can help me out that would be great! <3

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  2. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Go to the oasis vendor and get the weapon boxes for one silver each. They are a temporary item but you may as well use them while they are available, in Velia the vendor is between the vendor and Clorince. Theses items are equivalent to the suppressed gear.

3. Norwaychan

Yep, I got the oasis gear once I hit 56! but since the suppressed gear is the same thing, I am currently using them! just need to get the glimmering fairy to get the suppressed boots :) I'm just asking for what gear I should be working on getting since you cant enhance the suppressed gear >-<

4. Blitzball

You should aim for TET boss gear : Kzarka / Dandelion / Kutum / Muskan / Dim Tree / Bheg and Heve or Fortuna Helmet.

5. Norwaychan

Thank you so much! and can I keep what accessories I have or try for something different?

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

What are you trying to do? If lifeskill, you should really be going for manos. If you want to make money grinding, your just gonna need enough to maintain your rotation from aggressors. So its gonna depend on the spot you see your self stuck in for the next few years. If you just want to make money, perhaps try going for boat gear, etc.

Your gonna need at least a tet ogre/layton, and tet yellow belt of your choice.

#6 Kynreaa, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i wouldnt recommend muskans for new player on any character. its endgame gear piece that should be used on caphrased pen builds. on tet level urugons are imho better pick.

if its really new player and doesnt care for pvp until they get stronger but they want access to some better pve zones, even akum gear set is good budget choice before going pen gear (but with Urugon boots, akum helm, glove, armor) because its very cheap to obtain on tet if u buy it from mp. just slap ultimate stones on them and voila, ready dp wise for akman, mirumoks, etc no problem)

8. Norwaychan

I'm not sure that I want to do yet, as of right now I'm getting mats and such for a dream horse. and atm cooking and whatever I get from killing mobs are my main source of money. PVP isn't what I really want to do but I want to at least try to defend myself if someone tries to kill me in PVE. I know for sure I want to at least go to the boss's and try and get lucky xD. but I will start working on getting those accessories though for sure :) so thank you!

9. Norwaychan

Yeah, I don't care for PVP at all lol, at least not right now. Thank you so much for helping me! I will totally look into getting these items :))

10. IWalkAlone

Just to ask.You know about season servers? Its nice help.

11. Norwaychan

Yes, I do, I pre-made a character but not liking who I picked as I already played all the characters I wanted to play ^-^ just doing the daily things on there.

12. IWalkAlone

I also didnt like my premade so I change it.

13. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

14. Norwaychan

I had already joined it but didn't find anything that would help to gear up and such. but I might just ask.