1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kutum needs fix in hit points scaling didn't consider the amount of people willing to go desert

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Kkoch, Aug 4, 2018.

?

Kutum's hitpoint scaling decrease?

1. Agree

57.1%
  2. Disagree

42.9%
  1. Kkoch

This is my first time creating a thread, I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused but here's my view on the current kutum. Since the patch with the bosses, the scaling of the boss's hitpoint is fine in the general areas. But when it comes to Desert no one actually would put their main character with equipment there just to kill one single boss. Causing the Kutum market to become severely insufficient to keep up with the needs. I'm not saying to increase the drop rate but when the boss cannot even be killed and there are only 1-2 kutum sub-weapons been registered every 2 or 3 days and bidding/pre-order them doesn't guarantee the chance of you having one. People will stop playing this game if this goes on.

2. Spartakatz

Tens of thousands of kutums have been sold, your calculation seems off. Preordering a +0 weapon is very easy (except Offin), just spend more money, stop thinking that max marketprice equals the value of an item.
    Personally I think bosses got easier now and far less time consuming with the fixed schedule. There's only few people at Kutum when at the same time Kzarka spawns, too, because that one is still preferred by people.

3. Kkoch

Pre-ordering item is definitely easy when there's supply for you to pre-order. Tens of thousands are a bit too exaggerated. As of 8/4/18 about 20kutum's were registered. Remember Kutum is class specific. Of course, the Ninjas, Musa, and Maehwa are going to have supply daily, but when it comes to tamer(I myself plays a tamer) it's 2-3 days of waiting for a chance of getting one. And I was never thinking about the maximum market price to obtain one kutum, I don't mind putting pre-orders in for 500million but is it worth it? when the 500million silver can progress you more if you wait for other boss items to be registered. I have only been playing this game for roughly a month. Also, it's not the preference, Kzarka is more preferred because it's closer and easier to get there. On the other hand, Kutum is in the desert area where people tend to leave an alt and just wait for the boss to spawn.

4. Spartakatz

Obviously when people create topics about "fixing" something yea I'd say it's worth it. Even 500mil are just a couple of days of Koi or Octopus fishing, 90mil is what you get from random rewards, I really can't follow that "100mil is a lot of silver" attitude. It's definitively NOT, for a BIS boss item. And you can get it a lot cheaper than 500mil, it's probably harder for FOTM classes.

5. nolasigns

It's just one of those things where if you're late for the game, you miss out on it. I'm glad I have several Kutums when the getting was hot.

Maybe eventually they will give more incentive to go back out there. The supply got too plentiful for the effort to be rewarding.

6. Thranduil

Same as offin, if reward isn't big/good enought for players to go, they won't go.

If the boss doesn't die with a handful of alts with asula and duo gear it's not devs fault.

If you're so desperate for a kutum, it only costs 3 months (30 shakatu seals) or night vendor it.

7. Kkoch

You must be an experienced player. But think about new players, lost in the various of gameplay style. Farming silvers aren't easy for most of them.

8. Kkoch

Again, you are an experienced player.

9. nolasigns

As I am also one willing to say "Maybe eventually they will give more incentive to go back out there" which I could be like many other plebs on here and tell you to stop wanting handouts, newb.

10. Kkoch

I know the ways of obtaining Kutum and I'm progressing through it. But 30 Shakatu seals is a lot and there're items rarer than Kutum that you can gain through it. Night vendors I'm doing it on a daily basis.

11. Kkoch

I'm just here to give out my opinions, no need to be offensive. And I'm new to this game but guess what that's the steps everyone has to take.

12. nolasigns

You'll eventually get them.