1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kutum vs Nouver somewhat odd.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Kalara, Mar 30, 2018.

1. RP Tzuyu

when it becomes a big issue, pa probably gonna fix it, like how they fix armor set.... which kinda punish a bunch of players lol....

2. Ama83

PvE hard cap or monster ap hard cap is 240 or 250 max , kutum is trash atm.

3. Escapism

This was known for a while, i dont know anyone who refutes this.

In fact: f.e. +5 AP mainhand gems are even more valuable than 5 more base AP on the mainhand weapon itself, because the 5 AP from the gems count as +5 to your awakening weapon as well, opposed to only a portion of your mainhands base ap counting to your awakening skills.

Any hidden AP from passives, crystals ect. count equally like AP from accessories, setbonuses or offhand (adding to your main + awk).

LinaCrysta likes this.
  4. Nits

5. LinaCrysta

For some reason I have always been refuted left and right and get into arguments for saying this.
    I remember getting into arguments also for saying the dp from armors was a spread between dr and eva and that belts like centaur dp were all eva I would be insulted to heck and back and then came the leaks showing that what I was saying was true.
    I done quite a lot of testing in the time I played.Shiny' s test are better quality tho,by a big margin.Like I remember when I was testing the all species and human damage damage bonus and my tests showed it was like .70 but my sample size wasent as good as shinny's and he found out that it was .80

6. RoakOriginal

Funny since i havent seen you in any argument ever, but i clearly remember you QQing about it regularly.

7. LinaCrysta

Channel chat arguments most of the time.I always tried not to argue a lot even in the old forums but theres posts here and there

Reigne Irkalla and Tvvin like this.
  8. Srich

The dmg changed once AP patch was released on here along with no more AP CAPS for valencia and kama spots... before this change ap versus monsters were added after the ap cap so pre patch kutum was better in any spot because any spot had AP CAPS... now the **** is changed so nouver became way better then kutum and the more AP you get the more noticiable it is... like a 275 ap hits like a truck meanwhile if u switch to kutum you loose like 20 % of your dmg

9. Suzumebashi

maybe something like that (theory) : cap 220ap (full sheet ap) vs 200 + 20 ap monster, you are cap but the ratio of ap monster is way lower? And doesn't pass the soft cap so, you can't have higher AP, in this case AP > AP Monster?

Another point if is like then, they need to rise cap monster to make relevant any AP monster (you can have more than 1XX ap monster ( kutum / Kzarka / PEN general item / potion / cron meal etc etc)

But well it's just a theory so.. ^^

10. RoakOriginal

This was never the case... SO many people in this topic talking out of their ass...

11. ambyentlight

What they will simply do eventually with all these kutums, giaths, muskans, bhegs is lower their min and max price to match red nose armor, meaning second best gears.

12. RP Tzuyu

they not gonna overwrite the mp price, our na staff has no power over items’ descriptions.... every decision is made by kr staff....

13. Srich

Its commong knowledge that , for example, on sausan u were grinding faster with kutum then with nouver before the AP patch...thats was cuz of AP monster dmg were ( and still IS ) applied differently compared to normal AP . Right now with the bonus dmg ,coming with the AP patch ,nouver is better ( with at least 259 ap+) then kutum in any spot even in AP CAP spots... if someone is talking out of his ass thats you my little pleb

14. RoakOriginal

If you were seeing difference between Nouver and Kutuma t sausans you had to have them equiped on your level 55 alt with PRI gear. You are just another noob who havent done a single proper test in his life and is mixing species and monster damage.

15. Schrumpel

im pretty sure this limit got deleted a few patches ago

16. Srich

yes it got deleted with ap patch but just for valencia and kamasilvia spots

17. Srich

TBH i always test my **** by myself and i never rely on other tests cuz i trust no one but my eyes..
    you talking about testing stuffs like you actually know what you talking about or how to run a proper test on pve dmg which is not that easly as u may think... anyway you are another forum warrior which thinks to be smarter then others cuz you can read some test done by some random players and let me guess you play on NA ? Cuz if u are from EU we can keep talking in arena to let me check if your knowledge is equal to your skill in game.. oh wait forum is your arena XD

#97 Srich, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  18. RoakOriginal

As i said. Noob who has no clue what he talks about. :D If you think there is a relation between arena and lab, you are extremely desperate when it comes to your knowledge. :D

19. PandoraRose

I noticed the same between my Nouver and Kutum, Nouver doing more damage, but everybody always seems so shocked and surprised.
    Or tells me i'm doing something wrong.
    Because doing more damage with the non-meta weapon is wrong.. okay.

Reigne Irkalla and LinaCrysta like this.
  20. zhagsten

Post some rigorous testing so we all know, and stop talking about your feelings. There's so much bs told on these forums... people here made a thread saying they thought the XP didn't change when they decreased the XP required by level. That's how much your voices are worth without some coherent proof.