1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Kzarka the Lord of Corruption Line Rage bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by MinhVu, Oct 22, 2019.

1. MinhVu

Hi there, today when I was fighting this fugly beast Kzarka to help restore peace to the land he had corrupted I got killed by his rage move. The one where he shoots out a long and sort of wide flame. I was 4 steps out of the red area so I decided not to move. To my unbelieving sight I saw myself taking hits so fast that I could not react in time and died. Please fix it so that the area shown matches where the damage will be done so innocent people don't get flamed by this fugly beast's breathe of fire again. Thanks.

2. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey MinhVu!

That sounds indeed weird. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I have redirected this bug to our team so they can start investigating it.

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Kzarka doesn't even do any damage, I can literally stand in all of its damage attacks. Idk how you die to it.. I literally stand in that move on purpose so I can lower my items durability to repair it later to hopefully increase max durability lol

P.S. I'm below softcap...

4. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Maybe I should bring it to your attention that there is not a single boss in the game for which the circle matches the actual attack in timing or area of effect. That being said it is not weird, it is just how badly the game is made in certain aspects.

5. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 62 EU

Screenshot it/ video it. I believe you actually were inside the red zone. I was so many time "next to" it and never got any damage

6. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

You do realise that your experience can be different from another's! Sometimes what we see on our screens can be different than what the server sees it is caused by lag/ desync.

7. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 62 EU

Well if its lag than i dont think it should be a purpose of this topoc, does it?

I thought you want to report red zone being incorrect size

8. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Correct but the op may not realise that it was likely lag that killed him.