1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lag and Crashing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Exidus, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Exidus

What is the deal with the servers? I crash if I switch characters and half the time I crash when logging in. I'm also getting huge lage/delay spikes making it almost impossible to grind.

2. Riandrisael

Yep seems like the game is dead right now thanks a lot kakao

Viohlent, RobidyBobidy and Exidus like this.
  3. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

yes guildie took 15 mins to log on othjer havingreloads or getting booted off

RobidyBobidy likes this.
  4. Keophiroun

Yep I'm get game crashing too when switching character and servers.

Edit: I think it's mainly the season servers that's crashing lagging. I'm trying to log into season server right now and I'm stuck on black screen.

#4 Keophiroun, Jul 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    RobidyBobidy likes this.
  5. Khondo

Been playing fine and swapping characters fine for the last 4 hours. Serendia channels. Australian base

RobidyBobidy likes this.
  6. Keophiroun

I can't even play on season servers, so I'm just on regular server doing regular life skills.

RobidyBobidy likes this.
  7. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well it refreshed then would not do anything the booted out now stuck on Processing

RobidyBobidy likes this.
  8. Kagedancer

Its been hit or miss for me. I was playing perfectly fine but swapped to enhance just now which crashed my game. I'm logged back in after a huge delay that is atypical for me, and now nothing is working. No menus, no chat....massive lag. I then got disconnected and reconnected....same issue. Game unplayable right now for me. This also happened a few days ago, not sure why.

RobidyBobidy likes this.
  9. RobidyBobidy

I can't even lifeskill. Game gets lost in a lag hurricane and eventually crashes.

Kagedancer likes this.
  10. Citrinedelight

Nothing but crashes, uninstall, reinstall, reset router, speed test off the charts, file fix, clear cache, rinse repeat.....still crashing, still lagging, doesn't matter what server.

Viohlent likes this.
  11. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

been bad from last patch done everything have 90FPS and still can not change yoons with out crashing out

Viohlent likes this.
  12. Keophiroun

Ctrl-Alt-Delete fixed for me on normal servers. Season servers are still too buggy, I might try going back into season servers again tonight.

13. Amirite

I guess not all are affected by this, I had no problem at all. That does not mean it shouldn't be address tho.

14. Kagedancer

It's really random. I am sometimes completely fine for hours, but if I swap servers or characters I have to keep my fingers crossed I can still play. I've had these issues on Season servers, Olvia, and regular servers so I don't feel it is server specific.

I give up on playing for today - it's been way too much of a struggle to swap chars to enhance gear with RNG connection issues.

15. Exidus

I couldn't change channels, just sat there with the waiting to change message, then my game closed out. Hope node war tonight is not this bad.

16. Riandrisael

Can we at least get some information that they are working on it or something? Or is this another ignore the problem and hope it goes away?

Exidus likes this.
  17. KBAB

Unplayable for me due to lag and disconnects since the "update". No word from devs? GMs? regarding this nonsense?

18. Falls

Same problems here. Some mats have even disappeared during connection issues. Haven't heard a word from them about acknowledging or addressing these game-breaking issues.

19. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

This is usually caused by routing issues which does not mean that either bdo or your provider are at fault. The best you can do us to try flushing your dns or resetting your modem. You can try a call to your provider and they may be able to change the routing.

20. Eardwynn

Same issue here, loading when logging/swapping is taking forever now.