1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lahn and Valencia drops

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Martis, May 31, 2018.

1. Martis

Helly boys and girls,
    me and my guildmates are lvling Lahn and we all have the same problem.We are lvl 58 and lvling since lvl 56 at Fogans and Nagas.Sometimes Gahaz.
    We get like 2 scrolls in 3-4 hours there.And this is max.
    If that would be 1 or 2 days i wouldnt think about it.But its every time the same.I start to grind and get 1 scroll in first 100 mobs then rip for hours.
    I tried my Wiz and Valk and with both i get more.With my Wiz i get more scrolls at basilisk.
    This is my first char that i lvl with non awakening after 56.
    Can it be a mechanic that you not get normal drops in "awakening areas" like Valencia without awakening.

Most of you will say : Its rng.Yes it could be ,but i wonder about it that is at all Guildmates with Lahn past 56 in Valencia territory.

Whats your experience?

Sry for my bad englisch.Hope you can understand it

2. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

I mean I suppose it's a possibility. I think we've been at this point for a while where stupid **** in game can't simply be chalked up to RNG anymore. Like the DUO catastrophe of enhancing for instance. Especially if it's consistently felt among all your guildmates who have been playing Lahn vs all your guildmates that don't?

It's a huge stretch to assume it's a mechanic or something. Very tinfoil. but meh...BDO is as BDO does I guess

3. Martis

Yes. I can straight change my Charakter to my wiz and scrolls are dropping..
    Valk is the same.
    But perhaps my Lahn and the others in my guild have terrible rng on her.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

well, scrolls dont drop en masse for me on any char so i guess you guys are lucky :D

5. TeRRoRibleOne

Before we go an further, what are the AP's of the Lahns and what are the AP's of the characters you are using as reference? I'm asking this because yesterday in about 45 mins I got 9 scrolls and a seraps with this gear at lvl 56: https://bdoplanner.com/DrieghanMarchaCulture

6. AlnilamE

Over these grind sessions with your different character, are all characters getting the same amount of trash loot over the same period of time?

7. Martis

She has 181 AP.
    My Wiz has 221 but he is @ basilisk..
    Valk has 175 awakening @ Fogans

I can give her more AP.Can take the accessories from my wiz and try again. But she is fast enough i think.With my Valk im not very faster than her.

8. Martis

Yes Valk and Lahn has both same trash loot.Its not a high difference. Maybe 200-300 . Sometimes spot is full sometimes clear.

9. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 63 EU

I got 5 scrolls and 1 seraph today in 2 hours at fogans with my Lahn lv.57 187 AP.

10. Martis

5 scrolls in 2 hours is not so much i think. I try out with more ap

11. Beeso

Your lahns are jinxed. Run lahns run.