1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lahn heal

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by ManlyBeard, Jul 22, 2018.

1. ManlyBeard

So people cried and cried and cried about how mystic spiral tornado and the heal were op, broken and unfair bla bla, so now it’s time to do the same for lahns heal on her dashes.

They need to be nerfed like how they nerfed mystics heal, swap it to the most useless skill in her kit. I think that’s about fair

2. ForceFPS

You know that currently Lahn is only good in 1v1's right and her self heal makes up for her squishyness, nothing unfair about it.

3. ghoulz666

Least Lahn is mobile as @#$%. DK could use some of that, feels like a slug in comparison.

4. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Mate when mystic came out and I read the skill description of spiral torpedo I wanted to puke....At least lahn is squishy....

5. Blitzball

Lahn deals two times more damage than Mystic. Her heal should be moved to the F skill

Notte and ManlyBeard like this.
  6. ManlyBeard

Mate lahns kit is way more broken than mystics was. Ppl cried about mystic because she was too tanky along with the heal on spiral.
    Mystic doesn’t have and didn’t have lahns damage.

Lahns heal on the dash, which is what super armor or iframe, along with the insane mobility AND ranged grab, I’m surprised there haven’t been more threads up about how op she rly is and needs some nerfs, just like the ppl who couldn’t deal with mystic cried their hearts out.

Seeing lahns entire kit in action and her mobility made me puke even more.

Did you know she can dash across the goddamn canyon at the side of the big naga rotation? Does that not seem broken to you?

But I can already fathom your reply: “it’s her toolkit man, her signature move, it’s not op man” yea sure, like how mystics spiral and tankiness were her signature till you crybabies got it nerfed.

Stillwaters, Notte and Blitzball like this.
  7. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

false

8. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

this thread is embarrassing

9. ManlyBeard

Proof that lahn doesn’t do more dmg than mystic?

Typical delusional reply from someone who doesn’t want their fotm op class nerfed

10. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Fotm op class...

You just disqualified yourself mate

11. CirillaReturns

CirillaReturns KamiComplex Valkyrie 62 EU

It's strong in 1v1 yes, but a complete meme in large scale. If you have trouble with someone healing a potential 200 hp every 4 seconds on a class that you can otherwise almost delete in a single SA trade perhaps you are fighting a bit out of your league as gear goes or just have no idea how to. The heal should be the least of the concerns.

12. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

you're asking me for proof that lahn doesn't do more dmg than mystic before giving proof about your initial statement that mystic does half the damage as lahn? lol

where did the lahn touch u?

13. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Ya not even in the same realm as what was going on with mystics heal.

The reason people complained about the heal... which by the way was not removed, just moved skills.

Was the following:
    It was a protected skill
    It was a cc
    It was an ap Buff
    It was collision free and could cc behind blocks
    It was an engage AND gap closer
    AND HEAL

That was the reason people complained. NOT BECAUSE IT WAS SIMPLY A HEAL.

Lahn's is:
    Mobility
    Iframe
    And a heal for half the hp of the mystics version.

Get your sh@t together and learn to play. Honestly on Lahn you should be more worried about their grab.... not their pitiful 200 HP heal.... which is nothing compared to the mystics heal btw. Not even half lmao.

I am actually embarrassed for you. Btw I dont play lahn you are just that ignorant.

#13 Lemon Crush, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Stillwaters likes this.
  14. Frydryk

This isn't getting anyone anywhere. Get proof about what your claiming before you start complaining.
    I play both, Mystic is my main and lvl 60, my Lahn is lvl 58, and has a higher Ap, but the Mystic kills mobs faster with less Ap.
    I'll know more when I get them to the same lvl and TRI the Lahn's main hand.

15. ManlyBeard

I love how you can trigger simple people by some simple phrases.

Emphasis on was, it is no longer a protected skill, it's still a cc sure, still an AP buff, still collision free & goes through block, it's not longer a valid engage option tho, gap closer maybe.

Lahns dash is SA with a 250 HP heal, atleast get that right before you go off claiming other ****, on a 4s CD. Combine that with her rediculous mobility, all of which is either in SA or iframe, you get a far more stronger engage, disengage AND gap closer than mystic ever had.

Not even talking about the SA flow that recovers HP by a dumb rate too.

Yall too easy to trigger and too worried about your new fotm op class.

16. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

This is a L2P issue

Im out of here...

17. To be fair, he doesn't need to show ****. One is DPS assassin class, second is a class with probably the lowest burst out of all classes in the game...

Notte and ManlyBeard like this.
  18. Grizabella

Have played and leveled both to 58. My experience is that Lahn is squishier and deals less damage than Mystic.

19. ManlyBeard

Didn’t know that me saying what skills do and what protection they have is a L2P issue.

But feel free to educate me on that matter. I’m sure that quadruple digit IQ will esplain it to meh.

20. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Dont act like you have discussed all objective.
    You came up with trrms like fotm and op. Now deal with my answer