1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lahn is coming to Black Desert Online in May 23rd!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, May 9, 2018.

1. Zimtiah

valk fix when?

2. Whitrix

Ambassador

Well, there's a clear European style for Balenos-Calpheon, a Near East / Middle East / North Africa for Mediah and Valencia, a purely fantasy one for Kamasylvia and a Tibetan / Mongolian for Drieghan.
    But right now we're playing a game where half the classes are from regions and continents that do not exist in the game. And no, half of Port Ratt does not justify half the classes being from there.

So that guy has a point. A lot of people started playing BDO for the setting it currently has.

Onoderane and Joungf like this.
  3. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Sure I guess, but thats really no reason to freak out because some classes now tend to have a little bit of martial arts in them. Its still a typical fantasy game with every kind of influence, not just western. Isnt that better? It has everything. Not just one kind.

4. Calizy

Come on Guys,
    Thje only Thing what makes you mad is that your OP Char loose his OP Status.And OP means not Fair!!!!Get this in your Brain or quit.

5. Joungf

Question: If so many races exist in BDO AND BDO is a fantasy game, why do the devs invent the wheel again and again by adding already existing (created, modelled) characters, classes. And why do they not use orks, trolls, goblins, shai, etc as new classes but persist bringing human classes only?
    No excuses please.

6. Wet Cake

Give me my character slot for 1 loyalty so I can play her. Thanks.

7. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Why should I use an excuse? Not every game HAS to have that kind of race as a playable character, beside they were already mentioning back at some expo that dwarves were in the talks as a playable class. Since when are DK's and Rangers or even Zerkers human only btw? Im sorry, but this is just grasping at straws, the game is barely 2 years old god knows what else they are going to release class/race wise.

8. Arvalo

To be fair (and slightly supports your point)

DK and ranger aren’t humans. They’re Elves.

9. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Thats what im saying lol. I mean I get it, ppl wanna play dwarves and what not, but please dont bring shai into this or we'll just have all the closet lolicons come out.

Onoderane likes this.
  10. Ghoast_

Ghoast_ Musa 62 NA

balance the game first. better yet, add a dozen more classes and THEN do another balance pass.

11. Joungf

Yes. That is the right way. Show everybody your prejudices without any shame.

12. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Its not a prejudice, its the truth. Just go look at TERA and FF XIV. Only a small portion enjoys the race for what it is, the other part plays it because they have some kind of stupid fetish.

13. Joungf

Aha, "the other part", so so. Could you be more precise please?

14. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

If you dont get it, I wont even bother, its quite obvious what I mean by it. Done with this convo :)

15. charley222

just have the reward terrible info how to get it

#135 charley222, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    CandyCat likes this.
  16. Joungf

As you wish. Thanks a lot for this interesting conversation which revealed many details of your personality. Now I have a good picture of you. I want to add that your opinion is not the majority of the community here in the BDO forum. ;-)
    Bye bye and have fun in your own world of black and white thoughts, prejudices and two standards.

17. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Ok you are actually annoying, dont act like you know me just because I have a different opinion than you and dont see everything negative. The so called "majority" is silent, and wont even bother talking about it. YOUR so called opinion isnt the majority either so get off your high horse already. Neither was I posting anything wrong, its all pretty damn obvious if you play enough mmo's. Proven right there by you. Good day.

18. Joungf

... if you play Asian mmo's? ... Do you know why I am asking? Maybe now you should think twice and read your replies again before answering. ;-)

19. chendu

what's with the toc after connection ? I already agreed and signed those before launch ? what the hell ?

20. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Where did I even say asian mmo's. I didnt even mention anything about asian mmo's. Please just stop. You are embarassing.