1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lahn Node war Buff?

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by SerialEx, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SerialEx

id like to know the communities point of view on a future Lahn buff..
    to me it seems its very challenging to fight in a larger scale fight. i was thinking maybe a stamina buff. would help last longer in large pvp battles.

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

what would you offer in return tho?

3. SerialEx

you think she needs to be nerfed in some way to get a better buffs for nodewars? im not asking to get a big buff. just something to take her off dirt tier in nodewars and sieges to maybe a B rank

4. Diazine

Diazine Lahn 62 EU

you only run out of stamina when you fight too many enemies at once and have to spam iframes, but big blob fights are not supposed to be your job in nodewars. save your annihilator buff for those kind of situations (or avoid them in the first place). most of the time lingering your protections and weapon swaps should be enough to maintain stamina.

just my opinion but i feel like the stamina costs and animation locks are the only thing keeping this class in line. if they buff either of those they're probably going to have to nerf other aspects.