1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lahn only needs this... and nothing more or less.

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by Dehor, Apr 18, 2020.

?

"Phantom Dance" stamina 250 ==> 150. "Phantom Dance" WW or ZZ to move Forward?

1. Yes, I want it.

2. No, I don't need it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dehor

upload_2020-4-18_10-15-24.png

As i main Lahn and i like her alot. Since i am keep hearing about how they keep buffing sorc and nerfed Lahn succ in process and Lahn being good at 1V1 and Lahn being really bad and with her having only a 1 good CC like Knockdown, having no SA on grab and Knockdown...etc--etc.

You guys really want to make Lahn broken as hell, don't you? but i think not. The only thing that can be improved in Lahn to make her the most balanced class is by changing that skill above. I gave it a lot of "brain farts" on my head to get this idea. Not gonna be broken class and Not gonna be less effective, i called it a "Complete Balance Lahn" after changing just ONE skill.

Please let me hear your thoughts. :)

#1 Dehor, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    NOwheretobefound likes this.
  2. Kerenis

Kerenis Lahn 63 EU

For me, i would be happy if i got the extra succession passives on awakening (maybe give succession passives to all awakenings on all class).

3. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

If you maybe make it a hard CD of 1s then I might be on-board with reducing the stamina cost.
    As it is right now I don't think the game needs more skills allowing you to weave iframe into SA for prolonged periods of time.

4. Dehor

That will be a broken as well. People gonna 1-2 shot each other. This might not be fun if u just die quickly without even using any of your "Trump cards".

NOwheretobefound and rmcke813 like this.
  5. Dehor

People just think that Lahn has a lot of SA but when you play other classes like Sorc, ninja, kuno, striker and zerker. Lahn just dies pretty fast before she wakes up from ground. SA = no CC but you will still receive DMG. Lahn can't use "Phantom Dance" more then 9 times and for some reason her stamina recovers very slowly compared to other classes. If you worry about her grab then her grab is not protected.
    upload_2020-4-18_10-49-57.png
    She has the longest CD on grab in BDO. + Unprotected + Bound effect which last 1.5 sec.

upload_2020-4-18_10-57-8.png
    Look at sorc. She takes NO dmg. Just having this skill is Broken in BDO.
    Lahn stays in really bad situation when she runs out of stamina and Grab on CD. + She is not even half fast as musa, mehwa, kuno, sorc, ninja to response back.
    They say lahn is the easiest class to play and i agree that she is really easy to pick up but takes long time to truly master the class and even if you master the class the random people who master there class will always overpower you no matter how good you are with Lahn.

#5 Dehor, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  6. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

You do realize you are talking to an SA based class main right :D I know very well what relying on SA does to you when trying to stay alive.
    Also I do not defend sorc, and the reason for my statement is the fact that we don't need more sorc-like classes.

As far as her grab... it doesn't need to be protected as its ranged and its hitbox is ridiculous to boot.
    I can understand where you are coming from, after tasting the 150 stamina sweetness of the skill. But lets be fair here, 150 stamina is too low of a cost for a skill that has 1s soft CD between iframe and SA when on average you will have 2k+ stamina to use even w/o any buffs or stamina oriented gear.

7. Dehor

atm....i am died but zerker head but. That freak just knocks me down with cannon and headbutt me to death. Do you main Lahn? No. first main Lahn by giving all your gears.D:<. In your head there is "Lahn has limitless supply of SA's". Play Lahn. Win against Ninja, sorc, kuno, mystic, striker, zerker and mewha/musa. then talk about what is good for lahn and what is not good.

8. Dexo 2

Imo succ lahn after the nerfs has poor combo potential, cc's are just really bad and the skills are so long that when you cc, you cannot even use the full skill before the cc runs out, ure forced to cancel ur dmg dealing skill to just prolong the combo with another skill. The whole succesion kit needs to be sped up atleast by 15%, then nerf for dmg wouldnt feel so bad because u'd have faster abillities and easier to continue with your combos. Also they should remake our ccs on skills. Big dmg that everyone was complaining about was saving the lack of combo potential and kit being slow. It will be just an average class and if u get really high gear theres no point in playing it anymore when other classes will be just straight alot better with the end game gear.

#8 Dexo 2, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  9. Dehor

Lahn is a SA based class and i know that. Striker/mystic are CC based class and i know that as well. Musa/Mewhae are Speed based class and i know that as well. Sorc and DK are i-frame based class and i perfectly know that as well. Beside this classes all class in BDO are dmage based class.
    Lahn is a queen when is come to take CC. She will say "Come try CC me if u can" but when it comes to take CC she will say "I take everything back what i just said". She invites CC like stun and knockdown and grab like it's her lover. Lahn is easily CC'ed.
    Lahn CC doesn't last longer. Tailspin has to long animation. If u are a warrior u can easily kill her. When she is movement debuffed by -60% or -30%. she is good as dead cause you feel like world just got +200% faster.

Take what i am going to say with grain of salt.
    If u put all 19 guru's of there classes. Lahn is the first to die.
    Here is the list of the Guru classes based on mastery of there classes for PVP.

1st Sorc / DK
    2nd ninja
    3rd Mystic
    4th Kuno
    5th tamer
    6th Valkyrie
    7th striker
    8th Warrior
    9th Ranger
    10th Archer
    11th Musa
    12th Mewha
    13th Wiz
    14th zerker
    15th Witch
    16th Gurdian
    17thLahn
    18th Shai

10. Dehor

*******************************************Lahn*************************************
    [​IMG]
    upload_2020-4-20_12-40-55.png
    Will someone tell me how she "Rains" death from above. Beside flying from above and landing bound (if doesn't resist). she does well to grab. In my dictionary "Raining death from above" mean a multiple blade AOE attack with huge DMG. something like ninja's upload_2020-4-20_12-45-51.png but with little at long range.

11. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

what is this list about

12. Dehor

The list is about the mastery over class and which class will become the strongest if one master that class.

13. Blitzball

Who made this list ? :D

14. Dehor

God himself made,this list
    :)

15. Thanosmeansdeath

Awakening lahns need more protected moves to be a decent class. The game is about group PvP, awakening Lahn always is showing up as worst class on any respectable tier list. Most people didn't make a lahn so they could duel certain classes susceptible to dash+grab. I'd argue awakening lahn isn't that good at 1v1 due to other people outgearing the poor damage she does. Succ lahn is kinda bad damage too against geared players after the nerf but at least it has protected moves so you aren't a complete joke in group pvp like awakening lahn.

Diazine and alastersan like this.