1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lahn Succession Suggestion (mail for GM's / G-Dev)

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by Dehor, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Dehor

Hi,

As i played ALL classes in BDO and chose to play Lahn. Compared to awak and succ. I think lahn is greatly slow at low end grind spots such as Gahaz bandits, fogans etc. In succ: Instead of grab there is high dps and superarmor which is a good balanced filling. Since you people (GM's /Dev) chose to give either succ or Awak and we can't just change succ and awak as our will because we have to think about "Armstrong's skill Guide" everytime we have to change. And being slow in Low end is not good because we all begin from low end grind spots and grinding high end takes months of hard work and staying online.

DK, musa, mystic, sorc,ranger, tamer, ninja, striker, mewha, witch, wizard...; are very good at low end except lahn.

Will you (GM's / Dev) please consider making lahn atleast 90% out of 100% fast then awak.
    we (Lahn players) will really be glad/ happy if we were to have one of the following.

1) Dash
    2) Prime: Furious Chase movement distance up with HP recovery.
    3) Prime: Spring Breeze III cool down -3 sec or -2 sec.

Your fellow BDO player
    Dehor

#1 Dehor, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. woots

i would agree with the furious chase with HP recovery to compensate the lack of bloody strike, increase the distance, why not, but reduce the damage as counter part
    Or add the dash without any furious chase changement, but imho, not both.

spring breeze CD 2-3sec would be OP tho, i would vote for more way to cancel the glide ( so be able to use the standing slash of the skill, in the current situation never was able to do that )

Addon hp working correctly on blooming nether flower would be nice tho, because the +3hp that doesnt work on all skill hit its just straight sh#t

3. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I would take your approach, nothing good comes from over buffing your class, just mean when the nerfs come, they would nerf it to oblivion.

4. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

just no

back then (long ago) when i grinded gahaz i managed to fill 11 Marnis (500) per hour, with awk lahn

she's fast as f*ck

5. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

especially in trash spots you can outgrind ALL of them with ease... musa is close, but still not ahead

6. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

I use to grind fogans for hours and I never had a problem with clear speed. only thing kept me from doing so was pets other then that it's not hard to over clear. I would say yes in some aspects lahn is slow not matter style u pick awaken/succ her attack animations r slow compare to others let alone her succ I find to have the longest ones
    but factor in if they made her faster then what she was then for sure there would be a balance problem but If they change some skill speeds not all then she would feel better

7. Dehor

i meant Succession Lahn. U can only chose 1, Succession or Awakening. If changing skills was for free and if we all could change between succ or awak anytime we wished then i would have never created this state.

Succession Lahn is super slow but good at PVP while PVP'ing other successions classes but Awakening Lahn is only 10% slower then the fastest grinder at low grind spots in game, #Musa. and Awakening lahn is only good in PVP because she has long range grab but now guardian also has that "Looooooong ranged grab". If lahn grab is in CD then she is "R.I.P'ed" for sure unless u are fighting noob / rookie player.

and still the best PVP class in BDO is Sorc, Dang her iframes. Sorc can bypass mobs and pillers while Lahn just get stoped my a small bug crawling at ground.

8. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

If you are RIP on grab CD doesnt mean lahn is ;)

9. Dehor

exactly what i am saying but in a different way

10. Thanosmeansdeath

I agree with this post so much. Lahn succession is probably the worst grinder at low end spots. I think it's okay at Sycraia Abyssal and Stars end, definitely not top tier, but it is obviously terrible for spots where other classes can dash from pack to pack and you need to wait for slow flight animations and weak dive openings.

If the Lahn's landing did enough damage to wipe out a huge pack then it'd be decent but they'd have to add skills to make it's airborn moves more relevant and make the cooldown lower. The animations overall are simply too slow and AOEs too small for good low AP grinding like Polly's, Gahaz, Fogans, Blood Wolves (Kagtum) and other spots with packs and distances to be traveled quickly.