1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laila, a New Companion Fairy goes Live Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 10, 2018.

1. No_

No_

breath - underwater breathing (useless)
    steps - overweight not affecting you (useless unless you roll it at 4 or 5 and even then its only really useful on alts)
    tears - no penalty instant res at 24 18 12 6 hour cds (this is the best skill you can get and even at 24 cd you should think b4 you release fairy)
    eternal well - auto use desert pots (this is only useful if you get level 4 or 5 )
    morning star - perm auto lantern (somewhat useful if you hate micro managing lanterns)
    cheer - auto pot (after tears this is probably the most useful one)

if you get tears and cheer honestly you already won the lotto regardless of what levels the skills so technically if you want to be casual about this for most people they only need a tier 2 or 3 or 4 that rolls tears and cheer and can just keep releasing till they get it. (which if you play trying just for these 2 with out caring about the skill levels is not hard to accomplish)

if you want to be a try hard and get max levels skills + the skills you want you will be at this for a very long time if not forever.

Rosedunn and MaraSol like this.
  2. RP Tzuyu

so nope, we aint getting free ****,

3. Lennonjon

It doesn't have to be a rented matchlock.

Rosedunn likes this.
  4. DesertRat70

Don't bother shooting beehives. Special honey jar that you craft does not work at unstable crevice. Bugged. Only way to get petal is to grind ffs

5. taolurker

Rosedunn likes this.
  6. Mischievous

7. Lorenian

Is it OK that I can't see my fairy at all?

8. p0hil

Moderator Emeritus

Rosedunn likes this.
  9. Vamathi

Vamathi Macabre 61 EU

Are you even reading what he wrote? The final crafting result turn-in DOESNT WORK. So much for people pre-ordering top quality honey for 30+mil LUL

Rosedunn and Dunkleosteus like this.
  10. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 61 EU

hour no.6: Still no petal drop.

Fab content. Thanks.

11. p0hil

Moderator Emeritus

Oh.. ye you're right. Then I just understood it wrong. sorry. x)

12. Vamathi

Vamathi Macabre 61 EU

I am not sure how he meant it, but i think people are confused about the turn in when you craft the honey. You need to go and search for the rifts, not go back to kama temple to the previous rift.

Rosedunn likes this.
  13. ZeroDreamstyc

You need to go in Balenos,Serendia,Kamasylvia,Calpheon to find a Volatile Rift. Volatile Rift is the thing you need to place your Honey Jar on... and jokes on you (and me), that thing is not yet in our patch most likely. Nice, what can I say. (or I am unlucky as **** and couldn't find one since this fairy thing started)

Rosedunn likes this.
  14. taolurker

What I meant was the final crafting result Special Honey Jar (which you need top quality honey >ie beehives to make) does not have any way to apply it to the crevice at Kamys temple.
    [​IMG]

I had the ingredients for it, except the top quality honey, and gunned beehives after seeing the petal was likely a rare drop.. I got three of the water event seals in an hour of grinding, but no petal.

They tweeted they are investigating it

Edit to add: Also, btw the recipe is 5 fruit of Abundance, 5 Sapphires, 1 essence of liquor, and 2 leavening agents.. wasn't listed anyplace, but it WAS in the Alchemy tool (which was how I found it).

#114 taolurker, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Rosedunn and Dunkleosteus like this.
  15. Lorenian

You can only use the crevice in the Kama temple once, after that you need to find other crevices.

Rosedunn likes this.
  16. seliums

i'll expect!

17. Golbez

Can't see the fairy around other player's character. A bug or intentional? The show/hide fairy option does nothing for that.

18. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 60 NA

Npc wont even let me finish the first quest, I probably gave the wrong type of honey to her(regular cooking honey) I had to forfeit the quest because it wouldnt complete, the quest reset but now it shows I already gave her the honey and she wont let me give her higher grade honey(option to give is blacked out). What a lame quest if the quest required high grade honey in the first place then it should have stated that in the quest instructions, its just states in instructions cooking honey no preference. I cant seem to progress nor get the fairy.

19. Bruno12

No, simple cooking honey was okay, that is why it is blacked out, cause you already gave it to her. Didn`t you get the honey jar from her?

20. Sumire

Also if you attempt to turn in another petal to Theiah BEFORE releasing your fairy you lose the petal, with no explanation or stop, just gone.:O

(oops my bad, it takes 2 petals the next time?)

#120 Sumire, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018