1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laila, a New Companion Fairy goes Live Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Dunkleosteus

Am I the only one extremely disheartened that we have to depend on fansites (invenglobal, dulfy) to get all the information about mechanics and events? For example, the different tiers of the fairies aren't listed in the Fairy Laila page; instead they can only be found in the patchnotes and still a lot of information is missing.

2. SolarTheGrate

i just wonder, way do thay set the fiary quest requirements to 52+ ? we that do not go past lvl 50 wont get this fiary, i hate this forced pvp crap thats going on,me as a pure pve is like an outcast in this game :(

i have seen other events thats like 52+ before and its unfear

3. Sumire

So true, the events section of the forum is not updated, new events.
    Deciphering the events and patch notes is harder than manually decrypting AES 256 with paper and pencil.
    I wonder if they think that is part of the game.
    RNG understanding notes and events.

Rosedunn likes this.
  4. Dunkleosteus

I still believe that the main reason behind their moving the patchnotes outside of the forum is the ability to ninja-edit.

Rosedunn likes this.
  5. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 60 NA

No it says I gave honey already and wont give me the honey jar or progress the quest

6. Bruno12

Have you really finished the conversation with the queen until the very end? At this point of the quest chain there should not be a bug, I guess.
    Maybe watch a video on YT?

7. Minto

This is just a stupid nonsense to force people to complete the first 193 main story quests to unlock the fairy !

Can you thinking a moment about people that join bdo when valencia released and reach lvl 61 just for start the endgame/lifeskilling and what ?! Want a fairy go enjoy our useless main quest chain !

Godness 193 quests !!! Why are you so retarded !

We are in 2018 guys ! Better easy speed exp to up lvl 60, better speed sp, better stuff and money by grind, better cp amount with valencia/grana main story and randoms quests.

What is the purpose to doing the first main quest now ? Ive done 31 quests in "1 year" and now i have to doing the 162 boring quests left because you lock the fairy, really ?

Does it make sense for you ?
    You Kakao and PA are just hopeless.

#127 Minto, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  8. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

Everyone should be doing the quest chain on any character they consider their "main" anyways as it gives a good amount of free inventory slots and SP during the process. Your only hurting yourself by not doing the quest chain.

Rosedunn, Lorenian and Adanessa like this.
  9. DarkGT

That guy is a pleb, even I have done quest and, I don't like questing. I managed to get through it all so he's just some noob whiner baby

Drakias likes this.
  10. Redarion

Cynically, I used to think that PA doesn't have test servers because of the constant bugs which are often flagrently obvious to see. I mean, who in their right mind would put out any type of coding without some rigorous testing?

Now that this fairy quest debacle has come to light, I am starting to actually consider that PA DOESN'T have a test server and they don't test out their updates. Instead, going against all industry standards and sense, they simply code and release.

I seriously hope I am wrong in this inference.

Lorenian and nethkhadar like this.
  11. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 60 NA

The npc has no more conversation for me I have even forfeited the quest and gotten it again she wont give anymore dialog and its blacked out stating honey has been given I have put in a petition maybe months from now they will answer it. I also already have a lailas petal but cant use it I guess its for a repeatable quest that I cannot obtain till the main quest is finished Im assuming.

12. Bruno12

Have you seen this video (5th minute onwards)? But there is not really anything you could have done wrong. Maybe the quest is broken somehow, indeed.

13. Noxie

Tier 1 Fairy x1000

Rosedunn, Risa and bobo1979 like this.
  14. RP Tzuyu

the fairy queen took 2 of my pedals and only gave 1 wings.... which gave a faint insect.... its buggy

15. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

It takes 2 petals to make 1 complete set of wings.
    The intial set of wings you get is due to you getting a petal from the rift (which the queen takes immediately) and then the petal you give her in the follow up quest.

Rosedunn likes this.
  16. RP Tzuyu

must be why, i thought it was limited by time... but i guess they need a pair

17. Alavanger

I am on my 5th fairy ( faint cause nothing else will roll. ****ed up rng in this game.)
    and I have yet to get one to speak.

I was told to delete cache so I did. and guess what, still as silent as ever.
    is there a lvl min for them to speak and if so what is it.

18. Nuonii

The serene fairy has (intended or not?) no voice atm.
    Prim, meticulous, aloof and joyful fairies do speak.

Lorenian likes this.
  19. Alavanger

My first was a Serene and the other I think was all aloof.
    my current is aloof and will not speak ima try the cache and redo all setting again. see if that helps

20. rts3701

After 6 faint fairies, I'm starting to lose interest. Crazy hard to get the petals to start with.

Rosedunn likes this.