1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laila petals

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Stillwaters, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Stillwaters

Anyone have info on drop rate % for lailas petals,or perhaps knows of the quickest methods of farming them?

Ive been trying for a decent fairy since they came out and have only had one t3 so far out of maybe 50ish tries. And unfortunately released it before we got the option to upgrade with honey wine.

Any tips appreciated thanks in advance

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 59 NA

All I ever get is t1 and t 2, just wish I could get a three or four.

Stillwaters likes this.
  3. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

AFK fishing has been my biggest source of petals and I used to get a lot more fishing in Grana than I do now in Duvencrune. I've also had them drop from the mobs in kamasylvia more than other places, but that could just be good RNG.

I'm lucky enough to have a rolled a T4, I actually just gave up on getting anything higher than T2 because after 200+ tried I hadn't seen anything better and then randomly just got the T4,

Stillwaters and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  4. Stillwaters

Thanks for the input and congratulations on the t4 ,may she be smart and learn the best skills

Digi_Assassin and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  5. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

Miraculous cheer V, Feathery steps IV, Tingling breath III and Fairy's tear II so pretty good skills all-round, wouldn't have minded morning star over tingling breath, but it did end up coming in handy when I was gathering mats for the frigate and horse gear. :)

Good luck on the fairy grind!

Stillwaters and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. Stillwaters

Wow that miraculous cheer alone made her worth the wait ,gratz

Digi_Assassin likes this.
  7. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

They nerfed the petal rates quite hard some months after fairy release, I dont remember any official notes on it though, but everyone can probably confirm that at some point petals became exceedingly rare.
    My main source of petals at this moment is gathering, i tend to egt roughly 4-5 per session (500 energy). Some from fishing and grinding as well.

Wish you luck on your journey to T4. Chance for it is pretty damn low, took me 320~ rolls to get a T4 (i was extremely unlucky).
    Alternatively just hope for a T3 roll and Sprout it with homey wine from the lower tier fairies for a T4.

Stillwaters likes this.
  8. Stillwaters

Thank you for the input,and I will try killing and gathering some different mobs to double my chances for them. So far sheep don't give many at all. I burned thru 1200 energy without one couple weeks ago

9. Maginha

Ye, perhaps its rng, but sheeps gave me nrly no special drops, trees instead go crazy with them.

Have my 2nd T4 out of petals, since the first one was as dumb as she was cute, 2nd rolled miracle cheer V yeeey, but purify water / tea V as second, next lvl inc soon :)

But it took me a lot lot lot of petals to get the T4s, keep it as a longterm side project and the cute fairy force will be with you.

Stillwaters likes this.
  10. Stillwaters

Gratz on the smart fairy and thanks for the input,I need some logs for cooking utensils anyways so may farm them at manshas so my tamerdog can kill mobs for me while I gather. Get that 2 for 1 shot going lol

11. Maginha

Dont forget the ogres all 10mins for that bigboi rng in between :)

Stillwaters likes this.
  12. Stillwaters

Haha yea,true