1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Late Summer Night's Wish Box

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by xhnoistadoc, Aug 30, 2018.

1. xhnoistadoc

Hi guys! I'm new in the game and wanted to ask should I combine 3 of the mentioned boxes into a dream box or I should open the wish boxes instead? :) Thanks in advance.

2. appallo

Last option is always the best

3. Qwolf

Tip on these types of boxes -
    BDO always shows what you can possibly get from each type of box. Take a look and see what the absolute lowest you could get from the box before you combine and after, If you don't mind getting the lowest on the list from the first box, before you combine, then go ahead and open them. There will be more to open that way. But, if your like me, Combining them will usually will raise the lowest you could get into something I can either actually use or sell easy enough. So I combine.

Decision is yours, just hope I helped.

Luck!

Aiwen likes this.
  4. Kymbur

Kymbur Summerhaven Ranger 61 NA

I combined mine and got 2 cron stones. Two. :(

Stabby likes this.
  5. Qwolf

If you had not combined it could have been organic feed. Just a thought....

EvL likes this.
  6. Aiwen

This is very good advice. Adding to this : usually the boxes contain something in the low end which you dont necessarily want or need but can fetch a nice price in the marketplace.

7. Kymbur

Haha! Yeah. Since it must have heard me grumbling, the last two combined boxed gave me ONE cron stone each. zzz

8. Qwolf

Oh geez, ok, use a dif character! lmao.

9. Kymbur

I've had my suspicions that individual accounts or characters can get somehow "marked" as unlucky or forever unloved by rng...but I'm trying REAL hard not to take it as truth. :)

Aiwen likes this.
  10. Artorias_Dusk

It is true in my opinion. My friend is teting his **** under 50fs, while all my tets were 85+ FS. I'm not even full tet. He has such a luck in this game, it goes from oneshotting PRI DUO TRI TET to scroll drops like crazy. On the other side, my dropluck is not existing and usually I fail Duo 20 times and Tri 10 times before I even get a chance to click Tet. Every time. Nouver failed 18 Tet attempts so far, it's Pri.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  11. Qwolf

I feel your pain.... I finally got me a kzarka. Got it to +13 and now I have 52 fs again. Have to wait until i up the durability to try again... Can't do anything with a 17 dura... sheesh. Took me +71fs to get +12 then only 2fs to get +13. then lost all that durabilty trying for +14..... durrrr

That's the game though lol. All bow to the RNG god....

12. Kymbur

As an update for general amusement, I combined 2 more and got a filthy Sicil (opened to shattered) and... another 2 cron stones.

13. Allan1985

you are not telling me you tried to +13 straight from 0 fs.....did you?!?!?!?

14. Allan1985

dude just leave the game asap, dont ask why, just do it and DONT LOOK BACK!!

15. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

As Qwolf mentioned, a good tip is checking the contents of each box and making a decision based on that. I personally decided to open a good part of the boxes without combining them. I can say that I now have enough elixirs and organic feed to keep me and my pets through the month. :D

Anvilus and Qwolf like this.
  16. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

When we have these events save all of you high tier boxes till you roll many of them "continuously" and repeat-tap space to open......gotten better odds when doing so...may just be my imagination too

LesserHellspawn likes this.
  17. Kymbur

Yeah, I def should have done this. I've combined them all, and so far, I've gotten a total of 2 filthy sisil, 1 filthy crescent, and everything else has been cron. (All 3 filthy opened to shattered). Rng is rng, and mine is poop.

18. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Areyn EU

This is exactly the same impression I have.

19. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

The worst items u can get from dream r corn n valk cry wich worth 1 mil wich u likely will only get these , and for normal box drop u will get organic food wich is 16k , even if u get 10 its 160k

20. Coeurly

For some reason I can't combine 3 of them anymore.... anyone else having this issue?