1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response League of Legends getting crashed with BDO in tray

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Spectrari, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Spectrari

#1 Spectrari, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

You will need to contact Riot Games for this issue.

3. Dauthus

BDO is causing the issue, not LoL. Kind of obvious since this issue started with the latest patch. It's either BDO itself or the Xigncode anti-cheat BDO uses.

4. Spectrari

I already made a ticket to LoL support but also need a place to discuss it somewhere and BDO forums are more comfy.

5. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

It's most likely due to the way BDO handles memory heaps in windows....
    I had this problem but it abated after a reboot.....I have not seen it again since.

6. obitum

And riot tell us to contact bdo

7. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

What if you do not put it in tray?
    I am bartering while palying LoL. Have not played since the update though. LoL is not really a taxing game and I can easily have the 144FPS there with BDO in borderless window in the background. BDO of course in opti mode.

8. Ateena

Booooooooooo.
    How about you actually be an ambassador and relay this issue to your corporate overlords PA rather than telling him to contact Riot..when problem started after latest BDO patch.

https://community.blackdesertonline.../crashes-my-computer-after-last-patch.519437/
    No response from the clowns running this circus called BDO either.
    Playing dead as usual.

9. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Although yes, PA could probably retweak whatever they did with BDOs memory heap settings, it is Riots internal AC that triggered and Riot that has to make adjustments to their AC (i.e. whitelist the BDO processes), the same as when PA whitelists other game clients so that it doesn't trigger xigncode.

10. Ateena

Funny....I can run multiple online games with anti-cheats and no issues what-so-ever. But I suppose every new released game has to be manually whitelisted by RIOT, and everytime they change something, they have to contact them again. Or not...they can just code properly.
    BDO has problems with the memory and stability for a long time, this has to be another one. After this patch I can't run the game on my desktop, and while it runs on the laptop I have noticed strange behaviour with the memory.
    It's always someone eles's fault. Contact your isp, update your drivers, update your rig, blabla. It's never PA and Kakao, they don't have responsibilities other than cashing out.

Also Xigncode is trash.

11. Korvgubben

Untill the exact cause of this issue is known I'm in ticket exchange with both companies.

My experience over the last 4 years tells me that Riot fix stuff faster than PA does so defending BDO in this case is an objectively bad idea.

12. japtic

I was told its not just Riots and few other stuff as well. I forgot where I read it...

13. GM Rhotaaz

Lead Game Master

This is indeed a conflict with Xigncode and not something we can immediately resolve on our end. We are in contact with Wellbia, the developers of xigncode, who in turn have reached out to Riot Games.

Hopefully, this can be resolved quickly to everyone's benefit.

14. Gretsia

Good that finally someone reply to us after ONLY 1 week...

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. obitum

Well just like you've read, they had to reach a third party that would then go on to reach riot then wait reply from them before reaching out back to bdo that would then reach to us. Seeing it took 4 day from my ticket to riot to get answer I believe it was pretty quick with all party involved. Also my ticket from bdo took 2 days to get answered.

Riot reply here.

Trashcan (Riot Games - LoL Support)

Feb 18, 11:30 AM PST

Yes, since it's a known issue, we are currently investigating this type of issue, though we are unsure whether it's on our end or theirs. We don't know the time frame for this, but do know that we are looking into it. :)

:5Head: Support from Riot Games
    Top lane Darius/Renekton

16. obitum

Riot updated their anti cheat. Might as well read this
    https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en-..._source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=NewsTier3Pos6

17. Gretsia

Dude Riot replyed me after some hours.4 days later & after they search it they reply that its BDO problem and they even mentioned xingcode!!
    And i am just 1 of their customer.
    I am not PA neither Kakao.
    So Riot gave the answer 4 days later.
    Kakao informed us 1 week later...

18. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

So Riot knows that Xigncode is triggering their Anti-Cheat, but yet won't whitelist Xigncode........
    .....riiigghhhttt..... I'm not downplaying the issue as I play LoL too occasionally, but that's pretty crappy of them.
    At least in this case, the BDO Team are attempting to reach out to them through official channels.

#18 Andaro, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:30 AM
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020 at 10:39 AM
  19. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Hello @Spectrari

We have contacted RIOT and it seems the anti-hack tool of League of Legends was closing the game. According to RIOT this has been fixed.

Regards.

20. Gretsia

It was triggering nothing until recent pach.
    So why to bother if everything use to work fine for both sides until last week?
    Its more than obvious that last week pach caused the problem and all we do here is closing the eyes,pretending that BDO have no idea whats going on...
    Not to mention that the same code caused many times our CPU to jump at 90% at tray mode (1080ti here....) & the pc freezed 4 times in 1 week...
    Pls enough with the whiteknighting....