1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysSaltyAF

How much silver do you bring in every day?

I bring in around 200-250mil per day without any payouts, guild contracts, or sea monster hunting. When I did do sea monster hunting I was taking a loss per day to farm guild funds for my brand new guild I made last week.

Do you make near that? Want some tips how?

Tip 1. Play the game.
    Tip 2. Do imperial cooking/alchemy dailies.
    Tip 3. Do some daily quests.
    Tip 4. Grind some mobs for an hour or two.
    Tip 5. Do some farming.
    Tip 6. Afk process the rest of the day and turn what you process into crates.

There ya go bud. Now you can go compete with the sea monster hunters who make 1bil a week.

Sincerely,

AlwaysSaltyAF; GM of <Hardcore> guild.

2. LightningFFXIII-4

Brags about making 200-250mil per day, makes a video showing how to inefficiently sea monster hunt and makes a thread about it, a few hours later, a maintenance happens to fix the exploit he's using on the video he made.

Makes you think? Hmmm, LvL62 Wizard? Joined June 2018, Boosting services much?? Playerauctions? Bought Account under a new name?

lRNGesusl and ambyentlight like this.
  3. ambyentlight

Payouts lead to RMT and yes there are quite a few RMT guilds out there selling silver, they even advertise in world chat from time to time too.

It works like this you go to their site say you want 1 billion silver you pay them then you join them get payout then leave deal concluded.

4. AlwaysSaltyAF

Don't forget my guild name is also <Hardcore>. The best guild name in BDO NA and EU. How did I acquire such a guild name that should've been taken in beta?

[​IMG]

5. LightningFFXIII-4

Hardcore sounds like what a 6yr old would name his guild.

Vertex, Snake, Manup, Blackrose. Those are some great Endgame guild names. There's a reason why nobody picked that guild name.

lRNGesusl likes this.
  6. ambyentlight

Maybe you could have payed for the guild along with boosting services with irl money?

7. AlwaysSaltyAF

ManUp has a pretty clever guild name. <Hardcore> though. Oh baby, thats the one everyone wants deep down.

Vertex GM offered me $1500 for it. I told him nah cuz he is too <Softcore> to have such a <Hardcore> guild name.

Hmm might be. Maybe you should make a support ticket and ask a GM to look into my gains.

8. Janus

should call FBI too. maybe you colluded with russians to hack some unsuspecting hardcore owner and are now advancing some sinister cyber crime scheme

AlwaysSaltyAF likes this.
  9. PandoraRose

Not really fair to base your "leaked files of actual income" on a time period were people were outwardly exploiting a fast-kill method for sea monsters. Wait a couple of weeks and try again.
    Instead of crying about everything, get off your lazy butt and actually do some work.

Asato likes this.
  10. Valestris

I-I'm awake right? ....T-T-This is HAPPENING!?

11. MoxxiMoo

YOU ARE BY FAR THE BIGGEST ****TARD I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS....

1) the drops from the sea monsters don't make YOU silver, so the person killing them isn't getting the silver from that 100million rare drop, it makes the silver for your GUILD. you CANNOT sell these items to a normal NPC they can only be sold to Guild wharf managers or stable managers. so hey thanks for screwing over the newer guilds trying to build up their guild funds.

2) have you tried killing a nine shark with just cannons? cannons do virtually no damage to them, the ram is what does most of the damage. and even then with just ramming you have to limp back to port after one nine shark/blackrust/candidum because they do some serious damage in the process.

3) the trina matchlock was made to damage large mammals (ie guild elephants during siege/node wars) so really it's not an exploit for it to kill another large mammal.

but hey thanks again for ruining the one thing that could help build up a newer guilds fund base.

whats your IGN and home server? I shall make it my goal to find you everytime you are grinding and grief the fk out of your grind spot :)

oh and i dont know about you, but do you see many ships ramming each other irl? and since when is bdo about being comparative to real life?

Preslavv likes this.
  12. LightningFFXIII-4

What do you mean Fast-kill method?

13. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

if they speedhack why would they use it for guild funds rather than just trade from magoria which would bring them isnta profit and far more of that? considering they dont have to locate glitched monsters... I mean they get a lot of money but i doubt they hack if they hack they can just trade.

Remaint likes this.
  14. PandoraRose

Trina. Check the date on the sheet you posted. It leaked roughly a week ago, so this could very well be from people exploiting the Trina, and is not expressive of those actually killing the sea monsters via ramming or cannonballs. Sea monster hunting takes a pretty darn long time, and I know some pretty dedicated sailors and they make nowhere near some of these numbers.

15. Itria-Sumiii

Look! It's a guy who's never sailed before complaining about sailing! :O:O

16. MoxxiMoo

HAHAHAHAHAHA have you ever even hunted a sea monster?!? it just sits there?!? are you fking kidding me?!? as soon as you aggro that seamonster its coming after you and will stay coming after you until it detethers or you kill it.

for someone that has clearly never hunted a sea monster (only basing your opinions off youtube videos and bdo trailers) you sure ***** alot about it.

why so jealous of other people's guilds making silver so they can in turn pay their hardworking guildies?

17. PeelThat

so, just because no lifers can sail and gain money from its unfair towards people like me who only plays 2-3 h / day ?

hum, i dont think and i dont feel like it either, they have chosen to live on the sea everyday in this game, i rather kill mobs and have fun :)

but for me it sounds more that you are jealous as hell because of A GUILD do more work and get more money then you in a game, its quite sad that you are whining about everything in this game , but i do get it now ... since you cant have it or make the money the siege guilds and sea hunter guilds with your own guild, that means it has to be exploits or hacks involved into it.

flawless logic from this guy

18. Pernicious

If you have a lot of time to play, getting a billion silver a day from killing sea monsters is not amazing. If you are lucky, you can get 250-270 million per hour [guild money]. I swim 1.5 hours a day - I get an average of 1.1 billion a week. And no, I do not use exploits - I only use skills. LightningFFXIII-4 - you are the most toxic person in this forum. You're doing a shitstorm in every topic. You have no idea about sailing and you talk about it. I do not greet.

19. MoxxiMoo

what economy? you can't sell the drops from sea monsters on marketplace...the level of idiocy you have crammed into your tiny little head is unbeleivable

20. Valestris

Not that I give the furry crack of a rat's a$$ about this, the entire argument is the payouts being into the billions a DAY which THEN can be used to "destroy" the economy. This game is just like real life ... the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. Since it's being "fixed" now the guilds who were doing this are here to try to defend their honor or lack thereof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.