1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhagsten

And you can't use the silver from the payout to dry out the marketplace. Of course. But you call others idiots.

2. Prasao

And who is telling you PVP is the End Game?

3. Prasao

And i have to care about RBF?

4. Janus

Lightning is correct with stating that OP money-making (especially if from exploits) crashes the economy - at least some parts of the economy.
    There are indeed players and guilds that make huge amounts of money illegitimately (no matter what method exactly) and those funds then lead to extreme preorders and some accessories being constantly sold out.

5. MoxxiMoo

you can do a guild payout ONCE a week...these ppl arent making billions a day, my guild currently will be getting a 20mil silver payout this week for our weekly payouts, the daily payouts from guild activity are maxed out at 5million and based off how much guild activity the person has.

please do more research on running a guild and how the payout system works

6. MoxxiMoo

ALL 20 MILLION YESSSSSS OMG I CAN BUY EVERYTHING ON THE MP NOW SMH

7. zhagsten

And you just proved you know nothing. Apply your advices to yourself.

If you only get 20 millions from payout, you're missing the point, you don't understand what's happening and you should go back to farm. Your guild is weak.

Asato likes this.
  8. Valestris

=/ you missed the point entirely, I'm very familiar with how payouts work and the max daily being 5mil individually, the guild is making billions a day or whatever it may be, and then once a week they give crazy payouts. I don't have to do my research thanks I'm quite well informed on how the system works, got anything else to add?

9. lislisa

Lightning i think honestly that you just dislike the idea that guilds can do payouts... how ever these payouts are funded whether it is through sea hunting, node wars or even the well fair money guilds get every week based on guild size.

Would it be right to just summarise all the complaints to that? I mean is just the fact payouts exists and give an edge to the players that put the effort to increase them? Would you rather remove all payouts from the game and just leave grinding, life-skills etc as the only method of earning money?

10. Blacksheep

Blacksheep 60 EU

Why this thread hook so many ppl? Are you all whales or what?

Asato likes this.
  11. MoxxiMoo

thats funny, because I run a guild lol...but i know nothing of how o do payouts, and how the guild payout system works...

12. AlwaysSaltyAF

You can only do a guild payout once every 7 days. That is by game design. This was a recent change iirc. People can't be making 1 bil payouts a day, since you can only get a payout once every 7 days.

MoxxiMoo likes this.
  13. zhagsten

Nobody said 1 bil payout a day. Nice try.

14. AlwaysSaltyAF

The point is what? People are making 1bil/day farming sea monsters? So, a guild of 100 people is making like 200bil/day you're saying? Payouts are what? 40% of guild funds divided by amount of members? If a guild has 200bil and does a payout to 100 members that is what? 800mil each?

??

Math doesn't add up. Also, guilds get taxed for 20% of their guild funds per week when it is that high, so 20% of 200bil is 40bil. It'd be a 160bil payout. 160bil / 100 people = ? You guys can do the rest.

I set it up for ya.

15. Amatsudanna

Hey guys I'm main is a kuno, I'm wondering if wizards and witches are exploiters because I can't clean/kill mobs as fast as them :(

K9, Keldorn, Preslavv and 2 others like this.
  16. Dropkicks

Has PA stated that it's an exploit? I havent heard it if they have. How do you hunt whale? With a matchlock. How do you hunt blue whale or anything else? With a matchlock. So why is it so hard to imagine hunting sea monsters with a Trina matchlock isnt part of it's function?

17. Arkachallo

How can ramming a sea monster be an exploit?

The ships frigate and sailboat have two attacks. Cannons and ramming.

How can using one of the two attacks to kill something be an exploit?

If the game designers didn't want people to be able to ram the sea monsters......we would NOT be able to.

Some of the stuff I read in this forum is sooooooo stupid, It's like listening to two five year olds explaining why the were fighting.....

You should of really put....it's not fair someone is doing something I'm not and getting more silver than me for his/her guild.

You want the silver that these peeps get.....then get a boat and go and kill sea monsters, and stop making childish posts about stuff you are jealous about.

Preslavv likes this.
  18. Preslavv

Well, I thought that if you want to be competitive in this game, you must do something for it. With this logic - if I want to compete in top pvp, I must be soft cap at least, but since a I am not softcap, or cannot be, or dont want to be, does it mean they should nerf somehow those wo are softcap, that I could compete?

And look, there will be alway some activities that will give you more silver than other, thats a fact. And the fact, that you are not doing (or dont want to) that particullar activity, doesnt mean it should be somehow restricted or nerfed. I have casual/life skill guild, I could only dream of going into sieges or nodewars (dont have gear either) although I want someday, but since I cannot now, it doesnt mean I am calling for nerfing these things. Instead, I am working on progress to get to that point. And if someone is currently making billions a week through payouts, whatever.

#238 Preslavv, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  19. Dropkicks

Nm...pissing and moaning wins again. GJ *slow clap*

20. Asato

I was told by DeadSerious, that the tax is applied after the payout. So it's 40% of 200B; => 80B as payout, for 100members it's 0.8B each. And the tax is applied so 120-24=96B stays on Guild Fund. The 96B can be used again the next week.

It looks like you don't know how it works at all despite being the GM of a "HARDCOOOOOORE" GUILD !
    And you're bad at maths. You can only distribute 40% of guild fund as payouts !

So let's say 100 members do 1B per day (Which is totally doable if you have seen the leaked spreadsheet). That's 7B per week per member. 700B for the entire guild.
    700*0.4= 280B total payout => 2.8B payout per member per week.
    700-280=420B; 420B*0.2=84B. So 420-84=336B Stays in Guild fund waiting to be used again the next week.
    To get again 2.8B payout for the next week, you need to cover for the losses and get back to 700B. So 700-336=364B instead of the 700B, meaning that you have to work for less for the same amount.
    But if you work the same amount, it would be 700+336=1036B.
    1036*0.4= 414.4B total payout => 4,14B payout per member per week.
    1036*0.6*0.2=124.32B taxes. 1036*0.6-124,32=621,6B guild fund.
    Repeat again 621,6+700=1321,6B ; 1321,6B*0.4=528,64B total payout => 5,28B payout per member.

Now... I don't think the sea content is interesting and bearable enough to motivate players to do 7B per week. Infact I think it's quite boring. This is why you have seen the leaked spreadsheet and they could totally do 1B per day, but instead chose to ask 2,5B per week which was still enough to give 1,4B weekly payouts.
    And I don't pretend to know how many hours they put per day to get 1B for the day. Neither their weekly hours. But from the discussion I've had and the calculations and estimations, it was around 1,3 to 1,6h of work per day.
    And I'm also not commenting neither they were using exploits or hacks. I'm just telling you the facts if we were to believe they were using legit methods; how much you can earn from daily 1B seahunting per member.

Edit : Personal opinion on that: If you could do 1B per day by working hard let's say 8h-10h per day. And you do it for a week. You deserve that imo. Let's say the 2.8B payout for 56-70h is like 51M-40M/h. And it's totally fair amount if you compare that to what you can earn by other afk lifeskillings (1-2B per week? if I'm to believe the video titles). Sure the amount increases the next week (73M-59M/h); but you still put fair amount of work compared to afk money earning.
    Now if you only do 1, 2, 3 or 4h per day for 1B and weekly 2,8B payout, it's totally not balanced 400M/h, 200M/h, 133M/h, 100M/h.
    So, it just depends on how many hours it takes. And how balanced it is. If you could do ramming and get 1B for 4h of it per day, it's still not balanced as you could be earning 100M/h.

#240 Asato, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Preslavv and zhagsten like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.