1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l2noob4ul

2. Dalton

Not really sure if you are just too stupid, too bad at math of just attention whoring, didn't read the whole thread to find out. If 26 ppl equals 2.6 billion per week then 1 person equals 100 millions per week. What a shock. Do yourself a favor and stop posting or make actually valid points instead of pointless crying for nothing.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

2,6 billion per person per week. EACH of those 26.

4. Dalton

Sush, I wasn't asking, I'm here just to throw some gas on the fire and watch it burn with popcorn in one hand and coke in the other one.

5. Mafesio

We do sea monster hunts in my guild. Getting 1B in sea monster loot in a day is about right if you spend all day doing it.

When we first started we did it in groups, now alot of people have epheria sailboats with blue gear, which you need to +6 if you want to solo sea monsters.

Loot is RNG though like everything else in game, if you get a gold drop they are worth 100M, so you can make a 1B in a few hours up to taking 10 hours with bad RNG.

Now, go build a sailboat, get blue gear for it and go kill sea monsters. It is absolutely the most boring thing I have ever done. Not only are you going to spend an hour just sailing to the sea monsters and back, but after ever kill you will have to repair your boat which consist of hitting f6 50 and waiting 10 sec between each click.

Also you can put the guild loot in the guild bank in the ocean, and you can't put it in your sailboar storage, so you better have at least 1400lb to make the trip worth it or you would have to sail back to a port to drop off like 2 sea monsters worth of loot.

As long as they are doing it legit, who cares how much they make doing it, it so boring and tidious a task, they deserve it, it takes weeks just to be able to get a board and the gear just to go do that boring ****, if someone can do that everyday all day, they earned it in my book.

Preslavv likes this.
  6. Janus

In the end it is all a question if the different money-making methods are somewhat comparable in terms of silver per hour per person. If anything is far above all others, it should be nerfed to some degree. That was the case with the Trina matchlocks, even though it went too far there. I am not sure if any type of seamonster hunting is still a good silver/hour activity right now.

I don't doubt that pre-nerf the matchlocks brought in billions of payout per person per week. But to make 1bn per day, one would have to kill approx 70-80 seamonsters. Even if the matchlocks allowed to do that in under 1 minute per mob (or seconds if several worked together), the sailing from one mob to the next and back to port does take considerable time.
    I'd estimate that with matchlocks the earning was higher than 100M per hour per person, and compared to any other moneymaking method that was just too much. Ramming on the other hand takes way longer and with ramming you will most likely not be able to get above 25M per hour, which would be absolutely in line with grinding or life-skilling, maybe even a little low. So, I really don't see why that should be an exploit.

P.S. @MoxxiMoo you really should look more into the different money-making methods as 20M weekly payout is really quite low

Asato likes this.
  7. MaximusG

Guilds? Guild FUNDS? lul please nobody cares about baddie guilds or their guild payouts which can be used to buy garbage items from guild shops. Making silver personally is one thing but guild funds ain't worth squat. Even if handed out to their guild members 5 million a day every day that's nothing but chump change. Get real.

8. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

if you read my post, thats what im saying, you dont need payouts or sea hunting to get high gear.......

no im telling the guy you dont need siege payouts or sea hunting money to get geared fairly.

ofc using exploits and hacks should be frowned upon and banned.

but i do not agree with taking away payouts, that completely detroys sea hunting, ppl work fairly for money, they get rewarded, simple as.

9. Azalel

Um... do you know how guld payouts work? Maybe you are just trolling but i'm going to explain it anyway. You can once a week pay your guild members 40% of you guild bank in silver choosing from 10 tiers, when you get it in mail, it's just like a normal silver.

Asato likes this.
  10. DBN

DBN

Oh hey look another guy who can't afford a boat or sea monster hunt at all weighing in on being jealous.

Bottom line is even with the Trina matchlock nerfed or even removed you can still make 1.5 bil a week sea monster hunting using ships to ram. they were doing it before and people will do it after. you're just a broke salty ****, Lightning.

11. Asurathia

You can still ram them, this is about hackers and/or the musket exploiters.

12. MoxxiMoo

the 20M payout is the tier of payout for our guildies that don't help to ascertain additional guild funds, sea monster hunting has always been a good way to bring in guild funds. I went out and tested the ramming and the matchlock already and the matchlock does zero damage and a ram on a stalker (with S knowledge and blue grade boat parts) i only did maybe 2% damage...on an ocean stalker...one of the easier sea monsters to kill...i dont even want to see the damage a ram to a nine shark/candidum/black rust does now....what kills me the most is this dude is raging so much on these forums bc "newer players can't make as much money, blah blah blah" well he just ripped a way for the more experienced members within a guild to help their newbies out with silver income by providing larger payouts, bc it def seems they nerfed the ramming the sea monsters part too

Janus likes this.
  13. Sheen_No1

I am no fan of DeadSerious in fact my Guild and i sink them on sight when seen at sea. However, The income they make is no easy task, bringing in 2.6 bil a week is a full time job. Players willing to spend 5+ hours a day at sea are the only ones who even stand a chance of making that kind of income. The payout system in a guild like this is not paying players for nothing they are paying players who have dedicated themselves to sea monster hunting and not much else. Feel free to contact me on discord (You can find me in any sailing discord) or in game Just_Sheen if you would like to know more info about how sailing makes income and what it takes to make a sailing guild run smoothly. There is a reason that there is not a lot of successful sailing guilds. The reason being it is really hard to do it well. Some of the key things needed are.
    1. Players willing to sail daily.
    2. Guild Galleys (for efficiency)
    3. A system to track how much loot each player brought in.
    4. A way to split that loot into 10 Tiers of pay.
    5. A lot of guild storage space
    6. A good knowledge of how guild taxes/payout system works.

14. Asurathia

If they're not hacking or exploiting with musket then nobody cares. People who want to experience the most dull grind in MMO history are free to do so.

Depthside and Asato like this.
  15. Asato

You are right. Those points obviously require a lot of work ! And it's demonstrated by the spreadsheet.

How many hours would you think it is necessary to do 1B for one player for a day ? Estimations I'm asking here.

16. Pernicious

~ 8-10h u can make 1B per day.

Asato likes this.
  17. Asato

Well in that case, it seems quite fair ! :)

18. Life Aries

1B per sailor per day is not "totally" doable. Maybe with Trina matchlocks, but you guys act like those 100m items drop like candy and they don't.

Second, you could grind a character to 60 in less than two weeks and make 60m per hour grinding. If you want to effectively solo sea monsters, it would take 3-4 months just to get to pro 1 (maybe less now that you can get sailing xp from the new monsters), another month to get a frigate, and another 1-2 weeks to get blue gear to +6. Even at all the ridiculous twisting of variables you need to do to achieve your 400M/h, try subtracting the difference in investment to even start making silver and you'd be looking at something that shows the sailing method to put you months behind in progress. And this is all IF you manage to get into a guild that has 100 sailors hunting sea monsters every day and you are the one who somehow gets a T10 payout while only doing 1 hour of day per work.

Try some common sense. You've been in game a month and you are approaching 400 posts. >10 posts per day, how do you even have time to know anything about the game yet? Are you actually speaking from experience or are you just speculating and regurgitating what other loud people are saying?

Neverbe4 and MoxxiMoo like this.
  19. Sheen_No1

Pernicious is right it takes the members in my guild around 9 hours to get 1 bil in guild funds. That being said l am able to do it in around 6-7 hours but l have been sailing for a lot longer.

#259 Sheen_No1, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Asato likes this.
  20. Asato

Try some reading. Thanks.

Yes 1B per sailor per day is totally doable. Just look at the leaked spreadsheet. They do 1B one day of a week, another one the 2nd day, and the 3rd day 0.5B for example, and then they don't do it for other days, because they have fullfilled the quota asked by the guild. The point is 1B/day/person is doable.
    You could ask for 1B per day, thus 7B per week quota if you're hardcore enough; as you can do 1B daily. Right?

And I don't think you really need to be pro 1 (as stated in the other topic, it's only for a skill to go backward); I think you can get whatever necessary in a month and half. (Sailboat + equipments). You're just exagerating the prerequirements for the task. And tbh, I doubt you can easily get 60M/h without spending tons of money on pets, weight, and MAIDS, tent etc; you can also argue that there are a lot prerequirements to grind efficiently; a new player with a few pets and no weight, maids, tents, value pack, kama blessings etc; he can be making 10M/h.

And tbh for the active forums days aka AFK horsing in the game while studying; I think I'm more than 10 posts per day. Don't you worry after finals, I'll get to play much more and much less forums ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.