1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2Cents

Ramming sea monsters looks legit.

2. Pernicious

Why do you want a withdrawal limit? Payments are proportional to the workload. If someone wants to have a lot of money, he spends a lot of time at sea. If I want to earn a billion, I have to spend 8-10 hours on the sea. At the end of the week he gets only 30-35% of what I brought - the rest goes to the other members of the guild. I could pick up the two billion payouts at sea at the end of the week, provided I do not sail as the only one in the guild.
    Now write me how much I could earn by grinding for 70 hours in Aakman, Hystria or Gyfin Rashia?

"ram hack" - one of the stupid things that I read on the forum.

3. Dezrael

2.6 billion for 26 people. Isn't that 100 million a week per person? Is that game breaking? I make 300 million a week life skilling. 26 people doing what I do would bring in 7.8 billion a week. Add 26 people's income a week doing anything and that's pretty big money.

4. Asato

You're pretty bad at reading and math. It's for each member, the quota they have to bring weekly. It's been said already plenty of time.

This is your first message on the forum and you waste it like that? :O

5. Shadow8125

For all those squealing here, how many have actually gone out to the ocean and put in 7-8 hours sea monster hunting solo and can refute the data provided?
    Not just someone looking at data and hollering that it is wrong, it has to be wrong, because it is wrong............because i can't do it.
    Can any hardcore solo sea monster hunters argue the information provided is grossly inflated?

Provide counter data, not speculation.

6. TeRRoRibleOne

I wish a CM or forum admin would start correcting people like Lightning for spreading factually incorrect information over and over and over. It is unfair to the community as a whole for them to spread utter lies. In the spirit of the forum rules I am asking for a CM or forum admin to please start correcting their false statements and giving them forum strikes.

7. Asato

Are you saying you can't do 1B by solo seahunting?

8. Asato

Maybe if you could tell which statements are false, which informations are wrong and why; that would help, don't you think?

9. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

But the only one that obviously does not get it is the op. Otherwise he would finally stop posting the stuff he opens topic after topic for.
    He is harassing a whole community.

Sadly this post will likely be deleted because its "flaming" against the OP and you can't say your opinion not even in normal words.

Magnetsesame likes this.
  10. Instead of that, they literally shut the game down and patch this for him.

O M E G A L O L

11. Shadow8125

In a week? Haven't tried but I have put in 300 mil in a day so multiple that across a week.

12. S2Camille

I spend a couple of hours at a time out, and not even every day, but guild mates spend more time than me out and they don't even get that much a week.
    Edit: I get a large drop every 4-5 trips or so, each trip I bring in 500-600 Neidans, and each trip takes between 45 mins to an hour(or more) depending on how many times I have to repair or how far out I go.

#312 S2Camille, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Asato likes this.
  13. MoxxiMoo

It's literally the ONLY way I can physically give my guildies silver in this game in order to help them out in their journey in BDO, but just because one huge ass guild is giving out 1.2-1.8B in payouts doesnt mean they all are, you sound like a 12 year old throwing a hissy fit. But good job on screwing over the veterans in guilds being able to help out their newbies because you think something is unfair...sorry BDO isnt little league baseball, not everyone gets or deserves a trophy

14. TeRRoRibleOne

I'm not allowed to at this point due to me correcting people gets me strikes on the forum. I've pointed out the misinformation multiple times to the OP threads that they have made about payouts to the point where it was proven the OP had zero clue as to what they were speaking about and was spreading misinformation to the general public. Once again I could do that but it would be seen in an uncivil way as the OP throughout this thread has been spreading misinformation that has gone unchecked by forum admins. It is the job of the forum admins to put a stop to this individuals false statements at this point and their lack of doing so is shining a negative light on themselves.

15. Asato

If you look at the spreadsheet. You'll see that most of them did 1B a day. Tho, they have a quota of 2,5B per week. But the point is they can do 1B per day. Now I don't know how many hours it take them.

But multiple "experienced" sailors have told on this topic and others, that you can do 1B a day, if you sail for 6-10h per day.

16. 2Cents

You mean those posts that protected the game from a serious exploit? The ones that PA/Kakao agree with and applied a hot fix for it? You're saying everyone is wrong about hot fixing the issue?

Tiffa likes this.
  17. Asato

You're just talking vaguely and I think you're more than allowed, welcomed, to point out at those false statements.

Or, are you saying the leaked spreadsheet is fake ?

I don't see what infos are false. I got most of the datas/infos I needed only by looking at the spreadsheet.

18. TeRRoRibleOne

And in 10 hrs you could make 400m grinding/lifeskilling. It's possible. Now bare with me on this. If an individual brings in 1b into guilds funds, guild payouts only give you 40%. 40% of that is 400m. I'm not going to say the spots where that's possible as the OP will call for nerfs because it's not fair that low geared people could grind there or some nonsense. And if you know how to lifeskill that's simple to make.

19. Asato

And your point being?

20. LightningFFXIII-4

By your logic, since The Dev's allowed hackers to create Speedhacks, its not an exploit.

Ramming seamonsters is not intended by the DEV's. Whether they want to answer that or not, They're looking at it the same way as Overstacking your horse.

If they're not going to answer my question if Ramming Seamonsters is an exploit, they should at least reduce Seamonster token rewards by 90% or put a cap on how much a guild can get per week via Seamonster Hunting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.