1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Really? Whos name, or which guild..cause in the OP, or the first post I don't see one...maybe I missed it.

Kaishang likes this.
  2. Asato

They are the ones shaming OP.

It doesn't take a genius to see that.

Kaishang likes this.
  3. Mafesio

So if ramming is an exploit (what else would it be used for anyway) and the matchlock was not working as intended. How exactly are you supposed to kill sea monsters?

Cannon? I think not, a hundred cannonballs for one sea monster, no way, solo a sea monster with a cannon is impossible, you will never get 100 shots stationary and your boat not be destroyed, you would do better just using regular range attacks.

Even if one person farmed 1b a day with sea monster's, your not getting anyway near that, unless everyone in your guild is doing the same, if it's only a few people do it, it translates to less than you would make grinding, even if everyone did a billion a day, and spent ten hours doing it, it would come out to about 35M an hour, plus no chance for rare loot to drop, scrolls, silver, black stones, etc..

I mean if you think hunting them is game breaking they why not just ask to have then removed from the ocean completely if there is no way to kill them, just replace them with tornadoes.

4. Layliara

I mean it is possible, did it yesterday with ocean stalkers and it didn't take that many cannonballs. But you probably couldn't solo ninesharks, blackrusts, and candidums if you were just solo cannoning them

5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Well 18 pages of salt Thanx to Lightnings work...All i need now is butter for my popcorn.

Asato likes this.
  6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

All that means is the needa hotfix cannon dmg....But Knowing PA/Kakao they like to rush to nerf stuff, rather then the opposite.

7. Layliara

Not really, ninesharks, candidums, and blackrusts would just be more of a "group content" if they took out ramming and shooting with muskets. You'd just need to get a guild galley and a group for them then. not that a lot of people want to spend all day in the ocean

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

This game has enough problems being single player...what is wrong with getting people to man a cannon, and doing 30% dmg to a seamonster per shot...It would warrant the reason to get a payout, and not require everyone to have a boat.

Hell, do like the Text based mud games, and allow people to jump ships, an take em over...more pvp content.

I kinda wish they kept the matchlocks , that way a Pirate guild could run up on ya, an take over your boat , the pirate players ship that actually is manned, vs you trying to solo grind the sea.

I know I'd man a cannon if I heard a solo vessel was out at sea thinking he was raking in the big bucks, and there was a chance to swashbuckle over and commandeer his vessel permanently.

#348 Kynreaa, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  9. LightningFFXIII-4

Go start a thread "Buff Cannon damage to Sea monsters" See how that goes.

10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

No one likes my ideas.

valeren likes this.
  11. TRPX

ikr

12. TeRRoRibleOne

13. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

14. LightningFFXIII-4

Everyone who goes against the exploiters get trolled.

Look at Shakybay, he made a youtube video detailing how exploiters used alt accounts to speedhack epheria boats, while their mains collect the billions of weekly payouts. Now he's getting flamed by a few trolls for giving himself 2 extra likes.

Hopefully the Dev's finally ban these guys to deter more ppl from exploiting bugs, hacking, glitching.

15. TRPX

speaking like a true purify.. that u on alt account?

Prasao likes this.
  16. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

*insert facepalm meme picture here*

Did i say that somewhere?

No i didn't.

Thats just what you are making up out of it. But you are also someone that basically harasses the comunity with your 2cents ~

17. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

@LightningFFXIII-4 ha RIGHT IN YOUR FACE BRO

Different gms different answers. I would go with what the gms tell you.
    So you should probably stay away from the game because it seems to be look like an exploit.
    Others can continue doing it ~

18. LightningFFXIII-4

As soon as I get the reply telling me ramming the epheria boat behind seamonsters repeatedly to kill them is an exploit I expect massive banwaves. And a buff to cannon damage to seamonsters, which only makes sense. A considerable Buff to cannon damage against seamonsters.

19. PeelThat

damn Lightning, it seems you would never give up. people even show some screenshot of answers from GM's and you STILL waiting for them to tell YOU that it is an exploit, its like you dont care what ever a gm's tells other people because its not right in your book and its not the answer you expected you will get or they will get.

#359 PeelThat, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  20. Prasao

It seems this Lighting guy have no work and he is bored all the day to search something in the Game about what he can make a Thread

Lighting = Drame Queen and forum Troll

Kyx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.