1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iller

All that sh** combined is still nothing compared to manhours involved in building and fully upgrading Guild Galleys.
    https://bddatabase.net/us/design/7901/ [​IMG]

https://bddatabase.net/us/design/7925/ [​IMG]
    https://bddatabase.net/us/design/7923/ [​IMG]
    https://bddatabase.net/us/design/7926/ [​IMG]
    https://bddatabase.net/us/design/7924/ [​IMG] (this one in particular is the absolute most cancerous)

...the sheer Opportunity Cost in doing all that is staggering

#421 iller, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  2. Valient

Valient Warrior 60 EU

what skill is required in gearing up? myabe if you bothered to read the arguements in the thread; you'd see that my post was meant to suggest that you dont need payouts from sieges/sea hunting to be at softcap.

#422 Valient, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  3. LightningFFXIII-4

Wrong, AlwaysSaltyAF was the one who made the thread about the Trina Matchlock vs Seamonsters and why it's not an exploit.

The one I was after was Ramming seamonsters from behind.

But that's okay, you got your 3 likes. Sad you cant use them Trina Matchlocks anymore.

4. LightningFFXIII-4

How to make billions from seamonster hunting and thru payouts.

1.) Make a Seamonster hunting guild with requirements : Must have epheria ship with +5 ship parts.
    2.) Make a spreadsheet with everyone's names on it.
    3.) Require a weekly quota that every member has to reach. Example for This spreadsheet is 2.6 billion. Every member who fished up 2.6billion worth of tokens get 1.2-1.8billion weekly payouts.
    4.) Every member has to know how to solo seamonsters to do this. Mostly via Ramming them from behind.

If your in a guild where only a few ppl do it, there's no quota's, no speadsheets to account for everyone's contribution. It will not work.

5. LightningFFXIII-4

Seamonster hunting if your in the right guild, can bring you more than 150mil/hour.

Also the softcap is at 550 now, so every silver counts.

6. Valient

Valient Warrior 60 EU

ofc it does, not denying that.

but what im saying is that it isnt necessary.

7. FluffyQuack

I don't see how anyone could meet this quota unless they no-life sea monster hunting, or they're using a very fast, unintended way of killing the sea monsters. On a typical sea monster hunting trip I figure our guild gains maybe 30m. And each trip is at least an hour long. It's not really profitable unless you get the 100m drops, but they're extremely rare. I'd like to see a video showcasing the method they use for hunting the sea monsters.

8. iller

If you're mainly only doing Heakarus and some Stalkers (which you *should* be able to just solo instead) .. 30m per hour seems on the low side to me, TBH. I know I could easily solo only just those mobs for an hour and come back with 50m. The other night with only 4 members (2 of them new to this), and only getting 1 rare drop (on Arsha) .. we were out for only 1 round trip (bout 90 minutes) which is pretty short as you have to take into account how limited Guild Galleys are on Stamina when you Ram with them too much... We came back with almost 300m. ...prior to the matchlock nerf we woulda made 500m in that time.

(you kinda gotta have atleast 1 upgraded Guild Galley for this just b/c they tank a lot more damage than sailboats)

With fully upgraded Epherias and everyone using their's having Origin of Winds. I could see a really experienced 5 man team easily getting back to that 500m per 90 min threshold (or 1 bill per 3 hours) .. especially if the new new Sea content from KR drops on us in the next month or w/e. Our own guild relying heavily on Guild Galleys instead could also probably net 750 mil per 3 hours if we owned a small GuikdHouse right now to make [Guild]Origin_of_Winds in.

9. FluffyQuack

I've hunted every type of monster with my guild. There was a time last year where we hunted a ton of Candidums (for crafting Galley accessories) and our guild didn't quite become rich because of it. What's the typical loot you get from a sea monster? Considering the average loot you get from sea monsters (I never got the 100m drops in high supply), I'm having a hard time seeing this be efficient.

Here's the example of loot we got from one trip (I saved the screenshot as it's one of the few times we got a 100m drop):
    lewts.png

That's after killing several Candies (if I recall, you get 1-3 Candidum shells for each kill, so this would be 4-5 Candies killed), and it's also rather close to the carry limit for the Galley so you would need a trip back shortly after this (travelling to and from Margoria is definitely where you spend most of the time on sea monster hunting trips).

Excluding the 100m drop (which is VERY rare), this is 55m. If the chart in the OP is real, then those people must be using some kind of exploit to kill sea monsters quickly enough to reach those numbers.

I will say I haven't done sea monster hunting on Arsha server, so I don't know how much more profitable it is there. If it's a flat 50% increase, then that wouldn't be high enough based on my numbers to reach that stuff shown in the OP.

#429 FluffyQuack, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  10. AlwaysSaltyAF

I made a few guides on how to do it. Check my forum threads in my profile.

*EDIT*

I did it for you; https://community.blackdesertonline...reat-now-plz-close-delete-this-thread.239936/

11. Valient

Valient Warrior 60 EU

the loot drop scroll also increases the amount of neidans you get, i remember getting more than 50 coins from a small boat when that scroll was active.

12. DarkKnightMasterRace

these payouts needs to be nerfed into the ground, its 5x more money than grinding

13. FckinEnchant

[​IMG]

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH PAYOUTS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

14. LightningFFXIII-4

Latest info says, they're earning 3.2bil a week now, that's coming from BDO Navy GM. Even more after this patch since they buffed all Epheria boat class speeds and maneuverability.

Deadserious/BDO Navy is more geared than Most Siege guilds now because of all the billions of payouts they received for months.

15. FckinEnchant

[​IMG]

Smileybones and Draconnix like this.
  16. ManDown

I'm sorry you do not participate with your guild and work together to achieve a goal.

You should be careful, all of your salt will turn Margoria into the Dead Sea.

17. Vanquish

this shouldn't need to be said, but you can erase all advantages people gain that you believe are unfair by playing a different game

Depthside, Smileybones and Draconnix like this.
  18. Reigne Irkalla

Personally I'm already floating in his tears

;)

Depthside, Smileybones and Draconnix like this.
  19. ManDown

You sound pretty stupid the more you post....

Besides I'm all for making it fair for anyone willing to put in the work. At least everyone is on a even playing field unlike Hystria.

How is it fair that some classes can grind Hystria twice as fast as others?

20. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 61

You be lucky if your class can actually grind in Hysteria.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.