1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRPX

stop witch hunting a dead guild.

but yes they did cuz reddit said it. everything reddit said is true..

in the end they ran out of paypal fund to get the sand castle back

2. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

I understand the question how much a guild should be able to fund a player, while i also think its a great addition that there are various content where a guild actually matters and can provide for your progression. No other mmo does that, except for raiding. The sea is vast and its all up to the players themselves to work on their boats/lifeskills to be able to get out there and make money. Im glad that there is money for those who enjoy that kind of content.

3. 2Cents

Stop spreading lies it's 3.2 Billion per week for most of them.
    #since.spreading.completely.false.information.intentionally.on.the.forums.is.not.breaking.any.rules.or.subject.to.any.punishment.lawl

WizChar likes this.
  4. RoakOriginal

Damn... Light and Lux in the same thread... Thats like worst of matter and antimatter meeting each other... It will disapear in a while...

Thelemna likes this.
  5. Nyumei

That's exactly what the GM of BDONavy was doing, and that's exactly the reason all of their sailors left and that guild crashed and burned.

6. Gnidaaa

i really like how the most to say have people who have never participated in Sea/Naval content in this game xD

I'm actually glad that matchlocks are working, hell, even more glad since in my spanish version of the game the matchlocks description even say they are meant for the ocean hunting.

To every guy crying it should be nerfed blabla - its basically the end game content for the lifeskillers, getting to the guild which is able to do infrastructure for seamonster hunting should get the same money the siege guilds gets from holding the castle, that's kinda simple, and i think most of people which are capable of logical thinking may agree with me.

Stop crying start playing. I can make 60 mils/h grinding Valencia with 220 ap wiz, if you are seriously trying to say "Naval content" is better than grinding for most people who are soft capped or up - you haven't seen people Aakman nor Hystria getting even more, just consider taking a moment of silence please.

Love, Gnidaaa

#46 Gnidaaa, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Dropkicks likes this.
  7. 2Cents

You where only right about one thing. They should receive the same as Siege Payouts.

BOTH should be Significantly Reduced

This isn't about #learn.to play.the.game

It's about
    #actually.playing.the.game

Dimebdo likes this.
  8. zhagsten

No wonder people say doing crates is crappy nowadays.
    I'm all for rewarding people putting effort to get their stuff, but it looks like it scales out of the proportion of other activities in the game.
    However it's a group activity, so it's nice to reward it. Maybe not as much. But I guess like anything in this game, the moment an activity's earnings goes below a threshold, it's abandoned. So it still needs to be interesting to do.

9. Gnidaaa

Why should they get reduced? If the guild made it to the top and can actually keep the castle for week after week - it makes them the guys who made it. They can finally rest and get "passive" income from other ways than grinding, that's kinda easy concept i guess.

10. 2Cents

One can not explain what you should already know.

The parent tells the child just go to bed because they know the child is unable to understand.

11. WizChar

Guess you are just as gullible as everyone else bitching about sea content lol.

12. Gnidaaa

Yeah, all i can see is the guy which is crying because he is too bad or not smart enough to get to the siege guild or seamonster hunting guild, and now he is trying to destroy the fun for other people who are actually playing the game and using their brain instead of brain-afk grind on gahaz or manshaums.

God, the things you are saying and eristic techniques you are trying to use are so patethic it makes me not even bother about you anymore.

13. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Dude seriously lol. I know you are disapointed with how things are going around "for you" in the game. If you are in such discontent just leave. I mean seriously, you are trying to tell people things we already know but we just dont care enough or its just not affecting us enough to care.

SKYMARK and Mistermoff like this.
  14. TRPX

they should just remove payout period and give every 100mil everyday from family funds. that way everyone can sit on the market place and bid on accessories/item. make it FAIR.

remove ocean, remove castle, remove guild. make game pure single player and u interact with npcs only.. and the only way to gear up is via market place.

15. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Yet this mechanic should be considered as exploit (by my personal opinion. feel free to disagree with me). And using exploit breaking game rules. If you find an exploit you should report it and not using it and this is exactly what LightningFFXIII doing... right ?

16. TRPX

lets all go play wow and get items from themepark. no need to spend on cash shop or bid against other players.. game is alive and with balanced pvp.

17. Gnidaaa

But in my spanish version of the game matchlock says its for ocean, how do you even want to consider it as an exploit.

18. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Why u ask me ? I have nothing to do with game development or translation.

19. Gnidaaa

So why you call it an exploit if its clearly made for an ocean hunting?

You are the one doing the logical mistake, not me. That's why i'm asking you, not the devs.

20. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Im not talking only about matchlock. Im talking about payouts and sea hunting overall.

And i would like to remind you my post.
    So u disagree. It fine really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.