1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaked "Sea Monster Hunting" Paycharts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charkus

He didnt say easily, and a dedicated lifeskiller with everything set up can do that and more.

Another genius saying what you can do or not because he just cant or dont know how.

2. iller

Go sit on a Boat doing this for 4 to 5 hours every day. .... go NOW ... Stop talking about it and GO DO IT. No cheating by alt-tabbing to the Forums and not watching what you're doing. pretend you're the Driver the whole time.. no AKF'ing what so ever. ..then return with only 750mil in Nedians b/c the route your driver took was "over fished" and next to no Rare drops popped. Then finally, Divide that 750mil out to 20 other players who didn't lift a finger to help you.

Then come back here and Let me know how it makes you Feel after you've done that for several weeks knowing that you could have been making Twice as much money only for yourself by just Queueing into RBF's @ the 10 minute mark or turning in imperial Alchemy crates

3. 2Cents

You should monitor your statements a little better. I have seen no evidence of anyone trashing guilds for working together. There is clearly a vague line on what is fair/to much reward. People receiving massive payouts
    Good game developers would never allow this pay out structure. It's an open door to funneling money from hacking accounts into ones that haven't performed any banable offense.

BDO doesn't have good developers though, and hence you have no protections from this.

VerboMiau and KeiirValk like this.
  4. KeeperG

It’s only this good because they have zero competition.
    Imagine having open gahaz farm 24/7 on Arsha.

5. Vanadiel

Tell it to me instead.

Zharigh likes this.
  6. Mistermoff

They just don’t give a damn about you.

7. KeiirValk

Eh the problem isn't so much doing sea hunting for rewards... This is within the general guidelines of what sea content provides... An alternative/addition to doing node/siege and still bring in money outside of daily Gathering/fighting quests.

The problem is when you're using trina rifles to exploit it and do 2-3x the damage to the monsters. This isn't even with speed hacks in mind. Couldn't even imagine how much money it would bring in if you were using alts accounts to hack and do this until they get banned and rinse and repeat.

Knowingly exploiting a mechanic to make billions in the game should be a bannable offense. Of course with CTG to Valencia we didn't see bans and it was roughly the same thing - because too many people to ban. Same with the weight stacking exploit - you'd ban the entire population of the game, but it IS an exploit and they are against TOS.

Let's face it, we know they won't be banned and they will just fix it and that will be that... Too many people to ban and the game is dying rapidly.

Asurathia and crawlord like this.
  8. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Ok I agree with you that payouts are an issue, but for ****s sake. Stop trying to get in the way of ppl playing the game how they want. Sea Hunting is profitable right now so why not take advantage of it before they nerf it. Seriously. You are just one hell of a negative nancy.

TRPX likes this.
  9. KeiirValk

I would like to fish bot all day too and make a shitload of memory frags, but exploits don't work like that and the game doesn't work like that. You can be banned for it, there are consequences for utilizing a known bugged mechanic.

The community isn't the one making the rules here , a GM already warned a person in a ticket to not do it. So yes, by all means , go for it but do not come crying to the forums if you get banned for it.

By all means, go play "how you want to play it" , but again if you get banned please don't crying to these forums.

10. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

What are you even going on about? Im only talking about freaking hunting sea monsters and it has nothing to do with an exploit, you just use a trina matchlock and ram with your boats. HOW is that an exploit? You arent bypassing anything, or changing the game in any way. Its the devs fault for missing that, its gonna be fixed pretty soon. So im not sure what kind of exploit you are talking about, might wanna look up the definition of an exploit.

11. yukishiro1

Using an item in a way it clearly isn't meant to be used to gain an advantage you obviously aren't meant to get is deifnitely an exploit. Exploits aren't only using hacks; that's a hack, not an exploit. An exploit is by definition using something inside the game to profit in a way you aren't supposed to.

12. HayamaLinnus

Are you sure you didn't just pull this out of your arse just like the other post you made about the "leaked" guild bank account balance?

13. Nexius

crawlord likes this.
  14. 2Cents

You really make a solid argument, all he wants is things to be balanced and fair, and you fully admit it's not, then try to trash him for wanting balance.

#got.em.boyz

15. ambyentlight

They seriously need to hire some coders to rig the server with anti hack countermeasures and simply dump XIGNCODE because that trash does nothing but collect your private data. Course they will need to keep that team on permantly and would need to basicly undercover grab every hack tool/bot there is inorder to decode and block. Still its not that hard it would just cost lots of money as ya would want to hire professionals in codeing possibly defence contract class.

16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

[​IMG]

Peisinoe likes this.
  17. DKkaos

Just going to say this. I am hardly ever on the forums, or even consider posting because its pure nonsense from both sides. Those accounts that only joined a couple of months ago and are posting stating towards GM's to ban people because of supposed which hunts, are obviously alt accounts. Either they got banned or that's the account they use for exploits.

Now for the Seahunting. There is NO REASON for the devs to lower the amount of loot for sea hunting. I have an Epheria boat which I made in about a month when it first came out, and trust me I DO NOT LIFESKILL. I just bought the mats as they were posted.

If anyone is abusing glitches, exploits, hacking, then those players should be banned. If ANY guild allows, encourages such behavior of the members to abuse such thing to be able to get ahead of the game should get banned, guild funds removed completely, recent gear obtained from the abuse of glitches, exploits, and hacking should be remove completely from members in that guild. Anyone that does not agree with this sort of balance then its either on the side of the guilds who abuse that for funds. Or they dont know how that affects the in game market.

But in all true the devs do need to implement something to be able to catch any of those abnormalities. Its most likely that alt account are created and get them into the guilds who break all ToS just to get the funds, and if they get banned atleast is not their main accounts. Either they can IP trace accounts using the same IP address. Or implement a way for the launcher to provide a specific ID in which they can keep a database for accounts logging using that launcher.

crawlord and Asato like this.
  18. TRPX

this guy has been streaming and speedhacking. he's in the known guild with the big 3.9 bil payout

https://clips.twitch.tv/CulturedSuspiciousPeachMcaT

stuff like this should not be allowed

19. WizChar

20. 2Cents

What developer/publisher are you working with? Everything you mentioned takes foresight, thought, and effort. That's not what PA/Kakao are about.

If your playing BDO you should expect the bottom of the barrel, barely functional game play.

Look at the new black spirit release, a complete disaster, not tested at all, then they revert back to the original and it wasn't even tested either and had to be fixed.

When I saw it wasn't working I just thought meh, seems about right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.