1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Less RNG

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Aug 24, 2018.

1. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Hi , im sure no1 cares about this post n devs wont even open the topic when they see the title but i have afew things to say .
    Some of people who play videogames already have a stressful life n bad lucks in theire daily life , n they come here for fun n to be relaxed . All these rng things r unfair , some1 who played for months can lose everything in a sec , i heard many peopled quite the game when they fail at pen .
    This is rly not healthy , its turning many people into gambeling addicts , specialy the younger ones , the message it sends is no matter how hard u work n try , if u dont have the luck at that moment u fail n u actualy get pushed back .
    I think it would rly be good to atleast creat a 100% succes rate but with high amount of effort to do it , like add a quest wich gives tokens to upgrade from iv to v ,but the quest can have high requiment , like for green 1 , give x amount of blackstones , kill x amount of bosses , kill x amount of enemies , make x amount of something by crafting the list can go on ,it might take way longer to get pen gears than it would normaly , but atleast we know we r doing progress .

BDO_Nictofilia and eitheldin like this.
  2. Mimimimi

oh noes, evil rng.

1) if you don't want to loose something, don't risk it. it's that simple!
    2) caphra stones are being release 29th of august providing a save way to upgrade for unlimited grinding
    3) commas are to be set without a space after a word. this, that, there.

Dealric, Smileybones, Souda and 2 others like this.
  3. She's right, RNG is just about probabilities, it doesn't reward you for putting effort in getting better.

ManlyBeard, Hr1s7i and GreyRebel like this.
  4. GreyRebel

None of us cant even explore newer areas and do new contents , dont upgrade is not an answer

#4 GreyRebel, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  5. Mimimimi

nobody prevents you from upgrading a 2nd piece and keeping a backup.

6. CrestFirill

I mean technically it is, don't upgrade if you dont want to lose your upgrades. Upgrade when you're able to recover or know what to do afterwards.

Im fairly sure that 80% of the people complaining about the enhancement system are either on a dry streak (unlucky bro) or literally smash stuff on 0 fs because they think itll succeed even though it gives a warning when you understack things heavily... Like you attempt TRI on 15 failstacks and expect it to work 100% of the time?

I've TET rouletted etc and failed everything, Im still here, don't really see why people would quit unless they PEN rouletted on purpose to be able to quit or because they're just not using the enhancement system properly :/

7. Hr1s7i

Bad rng absolutely prevents you from upgrading, no matter the number of pieces. Get over your stockholm syndome.

Pkmdz, Josh28, Factorial and 5 others like this.
  8. Mimimimi

i should have written "attempt to upgrade" in my posting of course. op complained about losing the progress, that's what i addressed. as i said caphras are on the way to save you flowerfluffs.

CrestFirill likes this.
  9. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

This is already coming...Caphra stones who are added soon.
    Enough of them will allow a save enhance, although it will be in average way more expensive than going the rng way.

GreyRebel likes this.
  10. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

But Caphras levels, even if they are expensive, will give you additional stats until the moment you reach caphras level 20 and safely go to the next enchant level (unless you already are at PEN).

Many players seems to forget those stats...

11. GreyRebel

Mybe u dont understand , plz try to , having a back up means what? Having 2 tri or 2 tet? The problem is i cant get those to that lvl , ur very wise suggestion ... Doubles the problem , oh mybe by backup u mean +15 or pri..., hope u can see the point ,

12. GreyRebel

So u think ur the only 1 who knows how to upgrade? And the rest of people who fail are just brainles zombies who try tp upgrade to pen with 1 fs? Let me tell u something even with 1 000 000 failstacks u might still fail ...

13. Atron

You have your method next week with caprah stones.

GreyRebel likes this.
  14. GreyRebel

Thats good but will it be an ingame thibg ? Or another cash shop item ....

15. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Only in game

16. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Congratz for not staying up to date one bit, that mechanic is in the game since a year in KR, it's called caphra stones

17. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

You get them by grinding. The chance to drop them is relatively low tho. You can get like 2-4 per hour grinding. They can be sold for 1mil on the marketplace, but the preorders will be a lot higher for sure. Will be another item like hards/sharps/memes to be always sold out.

GreyRebel likes this.
  18. GreyRebel

Ty , and do we need 1 to like jump to next upgrade ?

19. Aaarggghhh

Aaarggghhh Ninja 62 EU

For a TRI: Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor, it takes 28 Caphras Stones to go from Caphras Level 0 to Caphras Level 1. TRI: Giath Helmet, TRI: Muskan Shoes, and TRI: Bheg Gloves need 24 Caphras Stones, and a TRI: Nouver needs 26 Caphras Stones. The amount increases greatly for TET Armor/Weapons. A TET Kzarka needs 156 Caphras Stones to go from 0 to Caphras Level 1, and a TET Dandelion needs 180 Caphras Stones to go from 0 to Caphras Level 1.

The required amount also increases as the Caphras Energy Level increases. For example, for a TET Dandelion, 180 Caphras Stones are needed to increase the Caphras Energy Level from 0 to 1. To increase the Level from 1 to 2, 300 Caphras Stones are required.

Source: www.invenglobal.com

GreyRebel likes this.
  20. Mimimimi

getting a blue tri weapon as a backup is super easy. my backups are a tri liverto staff and a tet ultimate godr sphera. both can be bought on the market from time to time.