1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let Trial Characters queue for Altar of Blood

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lahnia, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Lahnia

The rewards for spending hours in AoB with expensive buffs = black stones with no combat exp, no skill exp and no silver. This is a negative investment of both time and resources for majority of time.

Not to mention the inaccessibility of the content by low gear players.

Trial characters made by new and experienced players can experience this new group content with equal gears.

MalTails, elynia01 and Dziqn like this.
  2. Aelisah

Interesting input in one side to have it like shadow arena; a content approachable for everyone to do beside their current game.

but not a good idea on the other side for those players that are working in improving their characters to 'reach' this goal to join such content. Which rewards gearing up not only for PVP endgoals but also PVE content such as these.

In my own opinion I would rather not have it, to respect people gearing up and improving their own game to reach up to this content. How "unfair" it may sound to newer players, it should be content that should be worked up to in my opinion.

Edit: You also mention it's a bad investment for those that can do it, I cannot reply to that yet as I havent done it enough yet. I thought the drops are pretty decent? Beside - it being an actual pve content that could be fun? :D

Fateneko, Hearts and Sidina like this.
  3. crosspath

You can't transfer items from your trial to any storage so this would need a far bigger change than you think.

Won't happen.

Fateneko and Aelisah like this.
  4. FreeWill

^this much and we don't need any more trolls in altar. thanks.

5. Dziqn

Very good idea, in this way new players can also play with veteran friends. And still very good gered ppl 270+ have adventage to do best illusions.

6. Mimimimi

questionable idea. trials really shouldn't get any rewards except for maybe the one-time achievements.

Solitaire likes this.
  7. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

and let hackers with free trial account spam that instance boosting their main accounts? yeah no, ty...
    lets not go the road of Shadow Arena again, shall we? tyvm.

JM, Solitaire, warriors and 3 others like this.
  8. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

If AoB goes well, I'd rather see them implement a less challenging or tiered version for lower geared players with corresponding rewards, then see the abuses that would likely occur if it were possible to roll a fresh account and go in with Trial characters that people have no sense of investment or attachment to.

I appreciate the idea you are trying to share in making it more accessible for everyone, but at the same time there needs to be some mid-high level content to keep players in that bracket interested.

If I can smash through AoB on a Trial character, what incentive is there for me to progress my main? Regarding your concern about no xp for you main - well your main still wont be getting xp if you're playing a Trial alt so it's kind of a moot point

9. Lahnia

There are already plenty of new high gear contents: Star grave, Sycraia underwater ruins, Mirumok, Hystria, Aakman

And Ash forest is coming

What are the new contents for lower geared players?

The rewards can be saved in Black Spirit Vault

10. warriors

No, dont give hacker a new option to ruin this game.

Solitaire likes this.
  11. Lahnia

On the flip side this would be a good way to catch hackers

12. TeRRoRibleOne

Let's be honest here, we know the real reason you want this. Just because a trial character has more gear than your main character doesn't mean you deserve to use it for stuff like this.

Solitaire and Nagasaki like this.
  13. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Lets not forget how well that went for shadow arena... Rhotaaz ended up banning innocent people, and didnt have the balls to apologize but someone else do it.
    Then for the next banwave he let someone else make the announcement.

They don’t know what they’re doing when it comes to catching hackers sadly.

Solitaire likes this.
  14. Lahnia

Unfortunately you are wrong in this case I'm past soft cap already. Please do not assume things you don't know.

If they can't catch hackers in one game mode, don't know how they will catch hackers in the open world.

15. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

the content is fun but the drops leave much to be desired id be happy if they atleast offered some gold bars per illusion but having nothing but an extremely low drop rate on anything but black stones and maybe 1 caphra per box hardly makes it worth the effort put in and the consumables spent to do the harder content

16. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

have you even tried it yet? It actually does give some gold bars for every cleared illusion. !? wtf

17. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

All the areas that aren't the ones you mentioned are there for lower geared players.

18. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

I have it doesn't give any passed illusion 2

19. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

exept for me it did untill atleast illusion 6 and after that I had to leave for nodewars...

20. xMito

xMito Musa EU

No, just get a soft cap on ur main