1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets talk about Red players on the sea

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Denthors, May 17, 2020.

1. Factorial

So basically, you just are out there not for pvp, but for harassment. Nice.

You are too afraid of the pvp channel, which you openly admit, but you are willing to go somewhere else to simply harass others. Then you complain about karma bombers.

crawlord, zeezero, LucidKill and 7 others like this.
  2. Claydough

Lol

get good and fight back

heaven forbid you have one slight inconvenience while you make your 300mil per hour pressing t every 20 minutes

3. Spartakatz

it's a billion every 3 minutes what those guys in their sailboats make. and you're right, they should stay and fight vs those valor carracks.

4. Claydough

not my fault they chose to give up all their defences and chose the wrong boat KEKW

5. Factorial

Sounds like you don't really know what you are talking about. I am pretty sure it's 300m per second profit.

crawlord and zhagsten like this.
  6. PancakeRift

Oh I spend maybe 40% of my time on Arsha. I'm not "afraid" of the channel at all. You just dont get the same kind of interaction or repercussions. You go around RPK'ing in Arsha no one is gonna call their buddies to come fight you. You do it in regular servers? So much content to be had.

Now I dont stay at a spot n kill someone over n over, maybe 2 times tops then move on (unless I want the rotation). The reactions you get when someone spots a red name barrelling towards them is normally lighthearted n funny. People just have a joke MOST of the time. Some get salty and that reaction is also funny.

Killing people in the ocean? Thats just a big middle finger to PA. That has nothing to do with the playerbase to be honest. I doubt they could make the karma system any worse,so if I and others continue to just be asses out in the ocean maybe something will change for the better regarding the karma system. Its a gamble at the end of the day, but making the vocal lil PvE'ers made is the fastest way to make changes happen. I could do the same thing to life skillers, but that wouldnt get a result I want because its "intended" as far as penalties go.

So griefing the ocean at the end of the day is just a tool to HOPEFULLY get this karma system fixed. I am well aware it may just make things worse for people like myself who enjoy OWPVP but eh. BDO is all about the gamble.

Also never complained about karma bombers in this post, I think you missed the fact that I use red characters in my earlier posts... Ya cant karma bomb a nuked character lmao.

7. Cheekyman

ill have you know its 3438286493286432m per second. I press T and go afk for 5hrs jerkin it to anime definitely no active play or management involved at all I promise. You can believe me its the forums after all

Allan1985, AZzalor and Factorial like this.
  8. Cheekyman

Sea taken

Allan1985, Nocturnus and AZzalor like this.
  9. Naho

And ppl wanted exp loss on pvp death to comeback ! Imagine ....

crawlord, Fearless V and Factorial like this.
  10. Factorial

Yeah, you want to harass people and are afraid of the pvp channel.

11. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

They want to kill other players in open world PVP game, looks fine to me, everyone doing what they want, you for example complain on forums that they killed you.

Ardains and PancakeRift like this.
  12. PancakeRift

You just sound like a salty player that hates open world PvP. Your attitude and reaction is why people like to RPK. Its funny.

As I said, I know where I play n what I do. If you wish to take that into concentration or not isnt my issue. Your opinions on how I enjoy BDO doesnt matter to me. I will keep doin me n you can keep doin you.

call it what ever you want, because at the end of the day your the one gettin mad.

13. woots

that's the entier BDO "owpvp" story lol

14. Ezikeo

Been seeing alot of red pvpers that are speed hacking on boats, they literally just teleport and instant kill you with a volley of cannon balls. Honestly what needs to be done is make it so when you go negative karma, your whole family does to.

15. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Oh I agree with you. The one time I was killed by a red player at sea was the same. They speed hacked teleported to me and boom like that I'm dead. Couldn't even catch their name or anything because they was so fast. Plus more than likely wearing ghilly suit.

16. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

I wouldn't mind the karma loss if there was a way to regain karma while sailing/bartering.
    I pretty much thank red players for their sacrifice because I can't be arsed to sink more than one ship blocking the harbors.
    I don't understand how there is no pirate town for red players to savely resupply. Just overall a lot of lacking content surrounding seapvp.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  17. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You have to love all these people like you that think players should want the same things you do.
    This game is not a pvp game it is a single player RPG in an in-line world.

LucidKill and Wodahs like this.
  18. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

They want the game to die.

19. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Game won't die honestly. It'll just end up like every other Korean MMO on the PC market. Where only 100 or less players continue to play it.

20. phelpsrj1978

phelpsrj1978 Werbs 49 NA

OMG, cry babies everywhere. Maybe they should change Serendia to be like the Olvia servers only it's not locked to only the first 30days players. Then you people could stop crying.