1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 56 Kuno returning after a year break

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Ryude, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Ryude

So... I am absolutely lost on where to level, farm, and how to gear. (I am currently 154 AP, 129 Awk. AP, and 206 DP)
    I tried Helms for leveling/farming, did not turn out to be so great
    As for gears, is there any gearing guide for kuno anywhere in the forum? I used to see several but I do not see them anymore.

Thank you in advance for your help!

2. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

Whats your level? 56? Usually the spot before helms would be catfish. Also make sure to skill lethal spin spree (bottom left in awakening tree)
    https://discord.gg/VSuuF5g thats the ninja/kuno discord link. its more active than the forum

Stillwaters likes this.
  3. Ryude

Thank you :D

4. TwistedWolf

Firstly i would reroll to a ninja sense kuno is just a **** ninja with less mobility less protetive skills and way less dmg. Than i would say save up a snipe s tri kazaka an tri blue awakening weapon with full ap off-hand. Tri kzarka shortswords are sold all the time an easy to snipe hell one sat on MP for 10 min yesterday. Overall ninja an this weapon set will give you the ap to farm in most places in valancia. However, if you really want to stay Kuno i wish you luck i mained it 8 months it dmg is just too weak for me keep player her you literal need 30 more ap than most classes to put out the same dmg..

5. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

kuno isnt bad as you say she 1 of the top tier classes in the game got many of the same skills as ninja and is better in pve but little worse in pvp

Stillwaters likes this.
  6. TwistedWolf

Haha kuno is trash just because ninja OP doesn't mean she is. Their not the same class in away mean literal for a fact all of kuno awakening skills expect lethal spin (which despite everyones stupidity calling it a dmg skill it actual a defensive life steal and does dog **** for actual dmg) are complete dog **** and useless compared to ninja because of how little dmg they do and how slow they are plus non of them expect lethal spin are protect you from CC. An on top of that ninja has 6 more skills in pre-awakening than kuno like ninja's ninja step eye frame/mobility skill that gives them way more movement speed over kuno and allows them to get in close through enemies CC spam. An the overall difference between the two is all of ninja skills are 2-3 times faster than kunos and do twice the damage. I know this because i main kuno for 8 months and in order to put out the same dmg as a ninja i require 30 more ap than one to do so.

7. Stillwaters

I for some reason found it to be the opposite I have most classes to 56 with full duo weapons Rosario,green awakening,ap offhand and my kuno with pri awakening seem to destroy mobs much easier even ogres went down much easier and I leveld to 56 mostly at helms . And I'm nowhere near as good at this game as most I literally couldn't win at PvP if someone was afk most times lol

8. TwistedWolf

Sorry PVE for all classes is easy when it comes to PVE it a matter of which class fit your play style. Also your attacking low lvl mobs test your dmg against centaurs. You will see a huge difference in dmg between the classes their if your testing dmg and you will see how slow DK and Kuno clear them.

9. Stillwaters

I wouldn't call ogres low level

10. TwistedWolf

considering i can one shot them with 230 ap with most classes yes they are they really are. But hey rather than take my advice and test class dmg in a high a lvl zone like centaurs/basilisk or kama mobs you just spat out non-sense.

11. Stillwaters

OP is a returning player having trouble with helms ,we aren't talking about endgame players . we are comparing this class to others at below soft cap areas at least that was my understanding but hey we are both bringing info to the discussion so be it . you experience the high end grind and I experience the low end

12. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

lol you know that dk is 1 of the best pve classes and you say she is bad you dont know anything about the game and kuno is better in pve than ninja

Stillwaters likes this.
  13. TwistedWolf

Said her dmg was bad which is true you need 30-40 more ap to farm at locations someone with 200 ap can grind at. An she bad in pvp because her dmg is a meme i literal don't think I've every been killed by a DR in pvp sense its nerf. An I've fought DR with 40 more RS than me.

14. ambyentlight

But really kunos damage is super low when compaired to nin however it can grind faster than some other classes like lahn just need to get on that button spam and not mess up your flows whilst lahn for example is a confortable skillless grind.