1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leveling 56+

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Shaggybeastboy, Jul 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shaggybeastboy

I just turned 56 grinding helms, and now Helms is just not cutting it where should i go?
    I am a 56 striker with 107ap, 104 awakened ap, and 204dp

2. SheBeast

still helms,manes and sausans.

3. 6IX

6IX

Elric Shrine it's also good...

4. AlnilamE

With your gear, Helms or Elrics. Sausans if you can get a group.

If you feel brave, you could try Bashims.

5. Ioci

The current leveling curve sets people up for what you are experiencing. The easy levels are gone. Until they raise soft cap to 60 you will level slower and slower. 56 to 57 will take as long or longer than 1 to 56. It doesn't really make much difference where you level. You are a gold farmer now.

6. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

Stop your Striker, make alts and redo the process until your alts hit 56, repeat until you have 3 level 56 alts on hand.

During the process of leveling alts, you can set up nodes and hire workers, do some research to set up a working empire of passive income and a network of nodes for crate trading.

At this point, all you need to do is making money to gear up your striker to a proper level so you can enter Valencia region. For all your level 56 alts, you can gear them out with cheap +15 gear and camp them at bosses location, for extra profit and rare drop on occasion.

Paradat and Shaggybeastboy like this.