1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response LF someone who wants/needs a Gift Package

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Sakura_Kuro, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Sakura_Kuro

Looking to send a Gift Package to someone who may have expired their guest pass or is interested in playing the game (and leveling to 30 or already having a level 30). Please let me know if you're interested, I've had my account since release so I am able to gift them! ^.^ Thank you!

Roechacca and Slawo like this.
  2. The Punisher

I'm playing my guest pass and -must say- this game looks interestingly good, no wonder it's surfing the top hits.
    Prolly today becoming 30 and celebrate Halloween in game, would much appreciate a gift package, from a kind person like you, you deserve the polar bear :thumbsup:

3. Sakura_Kuro

Well if you want to message me your info I can do that! ^.^

The Punisher likes this.
  4. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you in game, and thanks to @Sakura_Kuro for being wonderful and doing this also :)

Roechacca likes this.
  5. The Punisher

My guest pass just expired so I can't message you in game but I can give the info you need on discord ThePunisher#5726

6. Daynay

Well I just started the game, I would like one but not sure how to message you. lol

7. Slawo

Hey, I started few days ago with guest pass, made to lvl 56 with wizard, if ur still looking for some1.