1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LF those with Conqueror's package for class action lawsuit NA

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by PersianBULL, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

#81 Distaken, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    2Shaanez and Kealias like this.
  2. Kadmilos

Breach of contract and false advertisement are the legal terms you're looking for here.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  3. Stabby

Frivolous.

4. Kadmilos

Just because you don't understand what it means when somebody says "breach of contract" or "false advertisement", does not mean there is no case here. Kash-cow/PA legitimately broke their agreement to resell the product. You cannot legally say there is only 100 of x product , and advertse that it would never to be made again, but a year later release the same product, with the same ****ing name!

Otherwise every business on earth would say all of their products are "only available once".

A great test of how you can tell if the product could be legally defined as the "same product", would be to put the second rereleased varient of the costume into any other companies game. In an instance like that, Kash-cow could easily, without question, claim the outfit breached their copyright. Legally the second outfit is nowhere near different enough to count as a different product - thus they rereleased a product they promised explicitly stated ( to get more money) that it would never be offered again.

It's like if Tesla came out and said "buy this particular car, after x date we will never make anymore!" And a month later they put that same car, albeit with a new paint job and hood ornament on it, onto the market.

Now do you see your ignorance regarding this topic?

Ben Phoenix and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  5. tylon

I get it. sometimes I think we need to step back and look at what we are doing.

I refuse to preorder the costume even though I want to, out of respect for those who preordered the game. But lawsuits over costumes?
    I think a better strategy is to just make a mental note of this, move on and keep that mental note in mind when you see this publisher pop up again and then you decide to play something else.

6. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

dont people realise even if they get the 50$ back, then their account get banned, so what?

You realy value 50$ over your accounts that has much more money and play time involved?? guys srsly.

get 50$ - lose account - most horrible deal ever.

Maybe the Non Founders should start a lawsuit that the Founders get a Costume for FREE cause they bough something 3 years ago...

Srsly, Founders getting bonus perks over the past 3 years, that wasnt even advertised. There where no line like "As a Founder you get additional perks over the next years too".

If people would knew 3 years ago, that if u are a founder you get also:
    -another 3400 Costume for free in 2019
    -free extra pet in 2017
    -free bells in 2018
    Then 100% of playerbase would be founders, thats the only fishy thing here, There where no hints that people who are founders get the "VIP" status for the rest of their life and gain bonus perks each year.

7. Kadmilos

Well I don't think winning the lawsuit will benefit the people the company has ****ed over and lied too.. it's more about making sure these bastard lying criminal bastards are held to account before they do this again, and again, and again.

8. Kadmilos

They broke the law and should be punished for it, severely since they deserve it. Their entire legal team, marketing team, management team and maybe their GM team need to be fired. Each layer had a duty, a full fledged responsibility to ensure they acted within the bounds of the law. They failed to do so, because of greed.

I dont think allowing this corrupt company to get away with violating the law, regardless of how small the numbers are individually ( which is your arguement) doesnt hold much water... remember this translates to thousands upon thousands of illegally gained funds...

9. tylon

None of what you said is correct and staff members do not need to be punished for the decisions of a few. I will not get into the reasons why as your post does not tell me you are thinking about this rationally.

jalil29 likes this.
  10. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 62 EU

So smart to post such stuff on their own website and threatening with law action suit xD

Well, this topic still exists for a morning joke during GM's breakfast I guess :)

Smileybones and tylon like this.
  11. Kadmilos

"I didn't mean to break the law sir, I was just following orders".

12. KaoriKat

KaoriKat Shai 64 NA

I am mainly just sad.. that.. I "Pre-ordered" the game.. literally seconds after that cut off time.. Ahahahahhaha.. feelsbad..

13. Krye

Thank you for creating this thread. Submitted my proof of purchase.

14. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Do we have any update on this?

15. jalil29

Honestly I feel tempted to join this even if it heads nowhere over other initial issues such as the fake tier 5 horse and failure to explain that furniture had limited durability.
    Took them 2 months to compensate on the horses at which point i already bred myself tier 5 or 6 horses.
    Don't recall until after launch that the pearl shop was discovered to be expensive which I was barely able to buy anything decent with the provided pearls.
    On top of pearl shop expenses the bonuses the pearl shop items provided that i don't think was also disclosed.

looking at the explorer set now it is pretty comparable to the conquers and better in some aspects.

I'm not looking for monetary compensation if avoidable, I would rather them provide a concrete support to us regarding these issues
    • A truly exclusive skin that can be given to all characters (not 1 skin per family, but 1 skin per character)
    • Weapon skins are to be supported the same way along with any future deviations (I.E. no armor with no matching weapon/awaking/??? skin)
    • future support of skins with new characters (doesn't have to be a day 1 priority, just being reasonable with the time frame it is delivered along with other content)

o0ABC0o and Distaken like this.
  16. Kealias

My apologies, I'm still skeptical about pursuing this method on the matter but, I'm willing to participate on more "solid" grounds.

Like comparing a 2019 Toyota Corolla to one from 2016.
    [​IMG]
    AWWW YEAH a new paint job and some trimmings...

We had a thread that requested awakening be given out as it wasn't. didn't get anywhere mind you, so that is why I've drawn my attention to this. Bare in mind i didn't give this to my character that recived the original Shadad, why would I?
    [​IMG]
    Mind you I respected this decision.

Pretty extreme I'll admit, but only noisy people gain traction.

We're like everyone else at this point.

[​IMG]

#96 Kealias, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    o0ABC0o likes this.
  17. 2Shaanez

Rip Exclusive shudad. I will miss your rare aspect. As if Kakao / PA cared about the people that helped start their game.

Distaken likes this.
  18. Myntiix

This thread is gold.

19. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

this thread die?

20. Kealias