1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Life fame is broken?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by CelestiaCross, Jul 25, 2018.

1. CelestiaCross

I've been at 274 life fame for the house fame fund since it came out. Since it came out and it says all of your character's life levels count toward it, I got a lot of my characters to professional gathering or processing. I have since then even gotten some master levels in processing, gathering, and fishing. I keep leveling and leveling my life skills on several characters and the life fame refuses to increase. I've gotten the combat fame to max and beyond a long time ago, so then, why can I not level the life fame?

I'm pretty sure it's a bug and is not working as intended for it says: "The life fame of your entire family. The Life Levels of all characters count toward this." I leveled a character from beginner to professional processing and it didn't budge. Not even ONE point. Please fix this issue, I want to max it.... I aim to do so.

2. kaya2299

mostly updates when u relog to character select if u gained any points since. so just login to character hit end game and select character select so it takes u back to that menu.
    it seems to work fine for me when i do that.

life lvls divided by 2 should be formula for it in case u want to add up your life skills but only professional and above counts for it.

3. AlucardDaske

only liefe skills at level Professional or higher count towards life skill fame.
    the calculation is: (Total levels of Professional/Artisan/Master)/2 + (Total Guru Levels) + 1 = Life Score
    for example, if you have 2 life skills at Professional 1, and 1 at Guru 1, its (31+31) / 2 + 81 = 112
    (Pro 1 is life skill level 31, Guru 1 is 81)

4. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hey @CelestiaCross!
    Can you please tell me if this issue is still there after the patch and if your family fame is still the same?

Thank you @kaya2299 and @AlucardDaske for your replies as well :)

Best regards,
    GM Jeste

5. CelestiaCross

@GM Jeste No, the life fame is still at 274.
    @AlucardDaske If I used that method and added only players professional and higher I have 510/2 = 255. So that doesn't make any sense either.
    @kaya2299 It hasn't moved in a year since they implemented it.

6. AlucardDaske

try to get an alt o cooking prof by cooking beer or something, its pretty fast and you would get some increased life fame

7. CelestiaCross

Very well, I'll get another character to professional, processing is actually faster. Then I'll see what happens.