1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Randomly selected winners for holding 100/200/500 Rum items at the end of the event has been selected and prizes have been sent out. Please check your in-game mailbox (B) to see if you’ve won!
    Dismiss Notice

Life Mastery Scam Incoming!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AllanJr, Oct 12, 2018 at 2:52 AM.

1. Khondo

New content is always good, it gives some of us new goals to achieve. Nothing is forcing people to do something they don't want to do. Enjoy the content that is presented or move on to another game.

Smileybones likes this.
  2. AllanJr

"Enjoy the content that is presented or move on to another game"

aint that quite a conformist and radical attitude? nothing can be improved without positive critisism, and that comes from stating your opinion, is called "feedback".

Eraven, Souljester, warriors and 3 others like this.
  3. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 61 NA

Perhaps I'm mistaken, however I thought there was a change made shortly after those clothes were released, such that you would now only require just the ONE concentrated magical black stone (for each) level of enhancement pri>pen.

I have a feeling I read that in an Invenglobal article, though quite some time ago.

4. AllanJr

i pray you are right, that would make much more sense, i dont have access to global-lab so i can only share what i have read on patch notes or seen in videos

5. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 61 NA

Nvm, I'm retarded. The change was only applied to up to +15 enhancements. Pri>Pen is indeed the same quantities as per the table from the first page of this thread.

https://www.invenglobal.com/article...spirit-skills-manos-sailingfishing-gear-added

6. AllanJr

7. AllanJr

8. Khondo

What do you mean by "feedback"?

My personal opinion is the only "feedback" is the amount of sales made in the pearl shop. The number of players logged in. The number of new players signing up.

Does the community (or forum posters) think that if they complain about the same item 1001 times, it will get changed?

My hand goes out to those people that try to push change via opinion, just don't get disappointed when you find out the game goes another way. Set your expectations so you won't be disappointed.

9. AllanJr

Does the community (or forum posters) think that if they complain about the same item 1001 times, it will get changed?

i am not actually expectig a change, that would be not realistic, but sharing your opinion is always good, you get to evaluate your own conception of things vs other people's conception sometimes you learn from it, sometimes you just cant sleep and come to the forums to talk while your character process some wood :P

just don't get disappointed when you find out the game goes another way. Set your expectations so you won't be disappointed

wise words.

10. ghoulz666

This isn't content. It's just rehashing what we already have, but slapping a grind/p2w gate behind it now. How is doing the same thing new content?

Reuter likes this.
  11. FckinEnchant

The Korean players are saying that the only mastery item that they can see worth pursuing is the butcher knife, I'd also say the processing stones and Manos hoe (to play minesweeper), outside of that is not worth it unless you're bored and want to work on something!

12. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 62 EU

Just like Caphras. Looking decent on paper, ends up being meticulously designed to be a cashgrab.

You can just assume by default that every change these korean thieves push to the game has some malicious intent to it, while it's being sugarcoated to look like QoL.

Eraven, FckinEnchant, Seraph and 2 others like this.
  13. Srich

well for me investing on fishing is just no worth but i cant say the same for others mastery. Anyway u re assuming that the investment is useless but having a 5% to catch a fish that worth 5 to 25 M while been afk 100% is crazy. Now immagine active fish in margoria were it takes 15 second to catch... Immagine a triple fish rod and then you might realize how ****ing wrong u re

14. 6footgeeks

what affect does it have on the rest of the fish aside from prize fish?

also, 200 mill an attempt? thats no where near the cost of end game accessories. Its not even a Duo crescent attempt much less ogre.

Endgame enhancing easily costs 700+ mill per attempt at TRI and exponentially higher beyond. :/

15. Coeprandua

This is the problem with this game. This is what content looks like. A new trinket with years worth of enhancement grind. Even more RNG. Even more gambling. Even more P2W. In the meantime, how long did we wait for Lahn? How long have we been waiting for actual playable content like Driegan? Can someone tell me, cuz I don't even know...

16. Beeso

Thy heart breaketh while thy eyes readeth?

17. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

No, you are not sharing an opinion.
    Your wording is not an opinion. Again, keep to yourself. As if there is much else to spend your money on once you got TRI/TET gears.

Smileybones likes this.
  18. AllanJr

No, you are not sharing an opinion.

yes, i am. And i will keep doing so :D

Your wording is not an opinion. Again, keep to yourself.

I dont wanna :D

As if there is much else to spend your money on once you got TRI/TET gears

that is YOUR opinion :D

19. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Pathetic.

20. AllanJr

No, U. :)