1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life Mastery Scam Incoming!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AllanJr, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Wodur

This.

2. United_Strafes

They could start selling dye boxes for $100 and they would find a way to defend it.

#62 United_Strafes, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2018
    AllanJr likes this.
  3. Josh28

You don't have to buy that 100$ dye box if you don't want to. I've never spent a dime in my life!
    It's just supporting the server. The game is free, you know? They keep buying and I keep playing.
    You get brown colors for free sometimes anyway, so why are you complaining?
    People asked for more dyes, and you can buy them from the marketplace for 1 billion, so why are you complaining?
    This balances the server because more people will dye their clothes and fashion competitions will appear bringing more popularity to the game.
    100$ dyes make grinding easier since gear glows in the dark and blinds the mob so they can't hit you. Awesome!
    If you dye boss gear with the premium dyes, it improves stats and this will help newbies catch up.
    If you don't like it, then leave! Stop spewing flames on my addiction!

United_Strafes likes this.
  4. Ateena

I'm calling it now - there's going to be a pearlshop item to give you yet another "convenience" to fix their change obviously added to make things easier for their beloved players.

5. Rayin

No person in his/her right mind would listen to a clown like you even if you happened to be Kakao CEO, that's because you can't even come up with any suggestion at all, what you do is picking up others idea buried under tons of spam or "raise awareness" on known issues that are becoming an hot-topic as if you discovered those issues, but applying your potato sign at its end to take all the credits you can get.

2 years and we're still waiting your A.A.A game that would put the ending nail on BDO, in the meantime if BDO will be shutdown because another MMORPG is coming you'd have the gut to say that is yours without showing your ID. And just to get back to my first line, 2 years and we still have to read your nonsense without having that Holy Grail-MMORPG you said you can make.

AllanJr and Smileybones like this.
  6. United_Strafes

Doesn't matter no one's going to pour money into making a real MMO at this point, the Koreans have screwed the genre pretty much for good. The only viable option will be when Blizzard decides to make a new one if they ever decide.

7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Koreans screwed BDO so much that players created 10 millions accounts for it.

TarkusBlack likes this.
  8. United_Strafes

10 millions huh. Ya we get it you would throw yourself in front of a bus for this trash can. Move along now.

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

All is see is you even more dodging the fact that this game is popular despite you not liking it, hence the butt of yours hurting.

You got plain wrong but you would throw yourself in front of a bus to avoid admitting it.

TarkusBlack likes this.
  10. United_Strafes

I got plain wrong? WTF does that even mean? LMAO.

11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Yeah ok now you play the I don't understand card to avoid the argument once again.

The. game. is. popular. despite. your. ragey. and. butthurt. self. hating . it.

I think I exposed you enough today, cheers.

12. Spartakatz

what now? people contradicting each other here. if they are at a "huge disadvantage", then they will just enhance it.
    tell me, what exactly is the problem again? that people that enhance stuff, have somewhat an advantage? LOL dude

13. Spartakatz

and that's pretty much the opposite of what "scam" means. it means, someone tricks you with lies or false information to spend you money on it. what are you even talking about? just if you don't like something it's immediately a "scam"? just because you're poor as a bum in the game and can't afford to get immediately the maximum enchanted high end stuff, it's a scam?? oh man, get real.

TarkusBlack and Smileybones like this.
  14. AllanJr

and that's pretty much the opposite of what "scam" means. it means, someone tricks you with lies or false information to spend you money on it

scam
    noun
    informal
    noun: scam; plural noun: scams
    1. a dishonest scheme

the fact that i realised the scam trough gathering information even in korean websites, regardless of their dishonest scheme doesnt change the meaning of the word, if anything it makes it a "lame" scam.

just because you're poor as a bum in the game and can't afford to get immediately the maximum enchanted high end stuff, it's a scam?? oh man, get real

you must have some problems reading properly so i will quote my own words in the initial post:

"it seems people is getting the worng idea about this post, the problem i am finding here is not the ammount of silver needed for the enhancement, rather is the "return" you get from such investment"

please if you are unsure about the meaning of words use a dictionary, they are easy to come by this days (internet) and read properly next time, had to write all this just because you were unable to.

15. Spartakatz

What are you babbling? What's dishonest on making the highest upgrade of something not super easy? Lol you're pathetic. Whines because not able to get the best of the best on day 1 when it comes out.

On the one hand you whine about "disadvantage", on the other hand you whine that you get no return. What now? What's the problem? Make up your mind first. Is it a good thing? Then the enhancement will be worth it, and you have an advantage. Is it a bad thing? Then it's not worth it, but you also have no disadvantage.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Is +10 sailing equipment, +10 granverre also a scam just because the returns are very small? That's how it goes.

Smileybones likes this.
  16. AllanJr

now discount all the "secondary accounts" needed for 1 hedgehog or 1 polar bear.
    now discount accounts needed for people to have 5 T4 hedgehog, or polar bears. (consider that 1 single person would need at the very least 20 accounts to have 5 T4 or any of those)
    now discount the accounts created merely to fill up some SMH guilds
    etc etc, i could keep up but i am pretty sure only with that you go below 6 mill accounts

17. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

ok, let me rephrase it then.

Koreans screwed BDO so much that players created 6 millions accounts for it.

Happy ?

Regardless, doesn't change the fact that BDO is indeed popular.

Spartakatz likes this.
  18. United_Strafes

Don't forget the 2 friends I gave my codes to that quit within a few days, now multiply that times about a million.

19. AllanJr

What are you babbling? What's dishonest on making the highest upgrade of something not super easy? Lol you're pathetic. Whines because not able to get the best of the best on day 1 when it comes out.

dishonesty

dɪsˈɒnɪsti/
    noun
    noun: dishonesty
    deceitfulness shown in someone's character or behaviour.

first they sell something under the flag that is better when in reality the stats it gives are in most cases ****, ohh and i already explained is not a silver issue, you have some serious problems of comprehension my friend.

On the one hand you whine about "disadvantage", on the other hand you whine that you get no return. What now? What's the problem? Make up your mind first. Is it a good thing? Then the enhancement will be worth it, and you have an advantage. Is it a bad thing? Then it's not worth it, but you also have no disadvantage.

WTF. when did i ever used the word disadvantage?? please quote me. the fact that you have 0 arguments doesnt mean you can just go and put words in my mouth.

notice that if your reply is again so lacking of arguments/numbers or at least a logical structure i will no further reply to you.

20. AllanJr

my 2 friends did the same lol