1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life Mastery Scam Incoming!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AllanJr, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Spartakatz

spare me with your dictionary nonsense. it's not a scam, you simply don't like the cost of getting maxed out high end gear.

2. AllanJr

is not about my happiness, is about having things within perspective, 4 mill players is a whole community by itself, and yes bdo is popular, it has good graphics, dificulty and insane ammount of content, we are not saying is the worst game ever at all, but it indeed has way to much greed behind the scenes.

Smileybones likes this.
  3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Welcome to capitalism my friend. On the bright side, this kind of society is supposed to provide you education so you can spend wisely and vote with your wallet.

AllanJr and Spartakatz like this.
  4. AllanJr

again i tell you, i dont care about the cost, for example:

i think the gathering mastery is just fine, Full PEN allows you to get 400% increase in the material you are gathering 200% increase in semi rare materials and 200% in rare materials, that is a nice balance.

processing mastery is also worth it because it allows you to keep up with your worker empire speed, so its also worth.

but in the other hand sailing mastery, why would i want to go full PEN to use 2 more skills? i am about to reach professional level but artisan level skill is pure ****, only the master level skill seems intresting, but not as much as to go full TET for it

fishing mastery is also not worth, full PEN for a 5% change of prize fish? lol

United_Strafes likes this.
  5. Spartakatz

Yeah I guess if you would ever have an own business (which I highly doubt), you would probably not go for the natural balance (set prices to get most profit), but make it cheapest possible so the whiners who invest 300 hours per month in the game, have to spend near to nothing, but still have everything. Hahaha.

6. Spartakatz

Why? i have no idea. I won't do it, simply because i think it doesn't give me much benefit. Do I whine about it? No. Do I call it scam? No, that would be ridiculous. I tell you what - I simply don't get that sailing stuff. Simple, huh?

7. Josh28

And pretty much all people who joined after Remastered already left the game this month. That includes those people who registered accounts for it to reach 10 million...at least the number equivalent to those who joined left. Look at those numbers drop...the population is back to what it was a month before Remastered.
    The game is amazing but PA is making it unpopular...and they don't learn.

United_Strafes likes this.
  8. United_Strafes

I don't know why you even bother, the very idea of them having something they will be able to sink hundreds of hours into for very little gain makes them drool. They are the ones that will play for a month straight to get that something something that gives them +2 ap. Unemployed people have time for that kind of stuff.

AllanJr likes this.
  9. AllanJr

(set prices to get most profit)

thats called greed my friend, and yes it is natural since we are greedy beings. that said i wouldnt mind to pay 200 bucks for the game, rather than to get a free game sliced in little dlc's to force me spend those 200, might be the same thing but the feeling it gives you is not the same.

10. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

That's literally every softcap player. Do you even play the game?

11. AllanJr

well there are many reasons why some people dont complein, passivity, conformism, lack of interest, etc. i do SMH so i care, since i care i want to state my opinion, and since i have a opinion i want to discuss it with other poeple, why? because thats what freedoms of speech means.

Josh28 likes this.
  12. United_Strafes

Not really got to the progression wall and realized this game has no content. I then started to play about 90% less and stopped spending any money whatsoever on it.

Do YOU play the game like that? If so I'm sorry you didn't see what most see and come to that realization. Really I am I would feel completely stupid if I continued to play the game hardcore after realizing it was utterly devoid of any content.

13. 2Cents

Did you notice that both of my suggestions where implemented in the game. He just wanted to troll because I posted it ;)

14. Spartakatz

"greedy" because some stuff in a game is set to some amount of ingame currency. lol

#94 Spartakatz, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2018
  15. United_Strafes

This must be the only MMO you've played ever. It's funny because it's so obvious. You actually believe that all the MMOs out there are like this.

16. Josh28

There are extreme conformists here who are okay with literally every single change PA makes and come to the forums to advocate why whining is bad when speaking up is an intrinsic part of our society.

I get it that others complaining about your addiction is bad, but almost nothing changes by itself. Babies wouldn't be fed without crying. The United States of America wouldn't come to be. Human rights wouldn't be a thing. Slavery would be as common as owning a TV. Science discoveries wouldn't have been made as God is the answer to all phenomena. Diseases wouldn't get cures as the Devil is to blame. We would still be playing games with Runescape's graphics because everybody is okay with those textures.

Input is required to better society. But it is the leader's job to know which change to implement and how.

AllanJr likes this.
  17. Hemuk

18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Well if they made gambling, or drug dealing legal in my country, Id have far more then 6 million customers...Just saying.

If PA can break the rules to make easy money why cant the rest of us?

It is popular because they are exploiting gambling laws.

AllanJr and Josh28 like this.
  19. Spartakatz

all others I know are like ten times more p2w because of the 3rd party sellers where you can buy *unlimited* stuff, due to free player trading. i rather think that you never saw any of those.
    and the fact that any company wants to make as much profit as possible, is not limited to the MMO genre, or even to games genre. even the new Fallout will have microtransactions because they know there's a lot of cash to be made (not related to p2w for this one, but still).

Smileybones likes this.