1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life skill channel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GreyRebel, Jul 19, 2019.

1. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

hi , i think just like the arsha (pvp channel ) we need a lifeskill channel .

Pvp is disabled in life skill channel and Mobs in in the channel have a negative 50% drop - exp rate .
    So instead of forcing lifeskillers to stay below lvl 50 (or stay in safe zone), a lifeskill channel can fix everything

edit :
    they can add some minor buffs to life skilling in that channel , like 50% afk fishing speed or 5-10% life exp , to make it intresting for those who do safe zone lifeskill.

#1 GreyRebel, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    MMoNoob, Phoenixxx75 and DarkGG like this.
  2. ghoulz666

Literally no point to it. There's so little that has to be done outside a safe zone.

Besides, all of the AFKers wouldn't migrate to it anyway. Velia, Heidel, and others would remain swamped full of idlers.

3. Vercinorix

I don't honestly see a need for this. I am a fairly heavy duty life skiller and in the 3+ years I have been playing this game I have only been attacked while life skilling 5 times. For basically almost any activity short of gathering just a slight bit of thought and preparation can make you immune to attack on any level character.

So what purpose would it serve?

Mimimimi and VasilisD like this.
  4. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

first of all there are lifeskills that needs to be done in combat zone , like underwater gathering and all sorts of gathering actually . also there are some very nice fishing spots in combat zones . beside those i really thing it reduces the lag in servers if there are less afk players in the town doing stuff.
    and if the only lifeskill you do is the ones can be done in the cities , then if they add a 5%-10 % life exp to the lifeskill channel , then i think many will join it . and it will help other servers to have less lag in capital cities like hidel

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. ghoulz666

A better option would to just let us FREAKIN HIDE PLAYERS....

Their garbage implementation barely works. Force alt + F5 and no one becomes hidden in a world boss. Gotta do some voodoo ritual to somehow make it work. I still don't know what triggers it. Let alone all of their stupid excuses for not applying it in safe zone. NO little punk, you have to see all of that @#$% in Velia. Look! all the trillion ships are nice and neat now all lined up to still make the bay look like cancer.

Aelisah likes this.
  6. zhagsten

PA wants AFKers to fill the game visually. If they end up hiding from active players on another channel, they may as well stop developping AFK activities.

7. Khondo

Yeah as a heavy PVE player I see no real need for this. Also I don't see how good it would be if all the life skillers were gathering on the same channel. There would be no free spots.

Also there would be no nasty PVP players to Karma Bomb !!!! ……….joking. (:>

8. KatieXKhaos69

I really don't see a point in a PvE channel. I'm a heavy lifeskiller, and I've only ever been PKd once.. ..And that was someone who had made up personal beef with me, not a just because they wanted to do it type situation.

AFK fishing has plenty of safe zones, the only time I leave a safe zone to fish, I'm actively doing it...
    Gathering logs/rocks/corals has never been an issue- if someone really wants to flag me while I'm obviously gathering, they loose a ton of karma because I'm in gathering gear.. and that's on them.. not me..

I've never even been attacked while playing the mini game for the Lakiaro, and I've had people we were I'ma GvG go by me and leave me be.

Stop being scared of PvP, when you opt to play a game with open world PvP. No-one really bothers lifeskillers, with the exception of a few.

9. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Amount of nearby players being above a certain threshold seems to be the trigger.

10. Aelisah

[​IMG]

I never had any trouble lifeskilling????

11. Aelisah

Omg this xD I really DONT understand why they dont have various options with this.

Like. Hide players or show partymembers only; loved this function in Revelation Online. And that's a plebgame,

12. ghoulz666

I call BS on their coding and your statement. The one spot this seems to actually works is when you're in a party doing relics, and there are other parties there. 20+ players(way more than relic groups I might add) on screen at the world boss refuses to make it pop. Framerate is tanking way harder at the world boss, where it should technically activate but it doesn't.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.