1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

like to know how some one can be Guru 8 in Bartering with only 87K in Barters

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

I am Master 24 with 85599 and am almost Master 25 and I have pet out life skill scrolls andything i can for life skill. So would like to know how you can get that high with so few Barters?

Fritze likes this.
  2. MADE

[​IMG]

SSIJ likes this.
  3. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

do not think that going to help much

4. Catastigma

why not asking the person directly ?

Alot of think that you may dont have,
    TET manos jewel = 75% Lifeskill exp.
    Secret book + 50% lifeskill exp.
    Draught(20) Perfume of swiftness(20) Villa buff(10) food (10)

And he probably used everything H24.

5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

I use everything but the Jewelry and i asked them how they got there with so few Barter and they poof

6. MADE

Bartering xp exchange coupon doesn't transfer accumulated barter count.

7. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Right now at level master 25 with all my extra xp on i get .04 per barter so takes 25 Barter to get 1% so knowing take more for each level look like i will be close to 100,000 barter for guru 1

8. Claydough

Do you just spend your entire play time monitoring other players (badly)?

LesserHellspawn likes this.
  9. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 63 EU

what else can you do when you are bored while bartering? I guess all good movies has been watched few time on Netflix so next is stalking

MoonDance17 likes this.
  10. asdsadfas

how is this a question? life book+old moon+verdure+seafood+villa. ur barter level feels like uve either never used those buffs, or u recently did because im m21 w around 80k barters

11. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

the Question was how did some one get to guru 8 with only 87K barters and being you have 5 more level to get to were i am you will see how many barter it take because each level take more.

12. asdsadfas

If you're saying that every 25 barters for you is 1%, I'll be your level with 85k barters projected with that rate over 2 and a quarter levels, which is when I'll reach m24, 87.5k for m25.

So at the very best, by what you're saying along with my current rank using your exp rate and all the buffs combined, you've been using all the exp buffs for the last 6-9k barter because I have not used anything other than seafood for the last 70k barters at the very least. you are clearly doing something wrong yourself, and the answer is very clear to everyone.

#12 asdsadfas, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  13. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Most likely there is some soft of exploit to overstack lifeskill buff and keep it for quite long time, because those Guru barters also Guru at every lifeskill at very high levels and its basically impossible to do it at same time, unless they multiple themself. But this is wrong forum for this kind of questions as every "exploit" its "futures" that benefits players as long as they don't have to pay.

14. Paric

Well i can tell you from personal experience that each buff extra makes a big diference, i am on 97k barter roughly and at guru 5 lvl, ive been using manos gear/old moon book/seafood all the time and i used life book for 30 days in the begginings of bartering so yeah guru 8 at below 90k barters should be easy for someone using lifebook/villa buff/droughts/parfumes plus what ive been using all the time.

15. Fritze

Couponing is not only a thing for Trading , u can do this in all Professions and safe many time leveling

16. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

I dont think its that hard and actually am pretty close to the same barter level as you while having significantly less barters, currently am m23.755% but at only 70800 barters and all I use is tet loggia + pets 20% + old moon ( easy to get off mp NA) + cron meal and life vila buff I might sometimes use crows scroll but rarely.

Now as for the one you speak off, pretty sure they're tet manos acc and around 110-120k barters im not to sure but something like that.

17. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Oh Gods, OP... you again with your tinfoil hat theories. Its as simple as using exp boosters, why is that so hard for some people to grasp is beyond me.
    I am currently sitting on 96k barters and am M29. The only boosters i ever use are cron meal and Villa buff along with TRI Manos acc set and some bonus from pets (20% or so).

The ppl that actively push life exp to be on top use Lifeskill books (if they have stocked up on them before they were removed), Old Moon books, draughts/elixirs, perfumes and god know what other event/limited stuff they have had over the time. That's on the low end easily 100% more exp than what I am getting for example.
    You should also note that bartering exp. doesn't seem to slow down as severely as some other lifeskills as you level up.
    People in the high Guru stages are few and far between and are the embodiment of triharding running every buff imaginable.

As with a lot of things you bring up lately, just apply Occam's razor principle before suggest someone somehow cheated the system for nebulous reasons and gains.

18. Spartakatz

that doesn't add up. i'm master 20 with only 66k barters, have no manos accs, and only using a cron meal for buffs.
    if i had manos and would use all buffs there are, would almost be twice as much XP there.

19. Spartakatz

mr cringe guy again lol. why tf are you so salty that u're jumping on every thread you have absolutely NO clue about?

barter count is family wide. now go back under that stone your crawled from. did your mommy cancel your christmas present or what happend? lmao

20. asdsadfas

Yea as I've said earlier, OP probably hasn't used old moon or life skill book, but probably has only cron, manos, villa and maybe verdure.