1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Load Walls in the Sky

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Wet Cake, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Wet Cake

Once in a while, I will hit a load wall on my pegasus while I'm gliding through the air. This happened yesterday and I was stuck in the sky for about 20 seconds before my horse fell to his death. It was funny but I'd like for it to not happen again.

2. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hi @Wet Cake!

I'm sorry that you encountered such an issue with your pegasus D:
    Can you please tell me when and where approximately, this happened and the name of your character so I can identify any place with possible invisible walls in the sky?
    Please don't hesitate to tell me if you encounter this issue again.

Kind regards,
    GM Jeste

3. Wet Cake

Sorry for the late response.

I hit them randomly all over the place. No place is off limits. I'm hitting them a lot more frequently now that I have my graphic settings turned down low. My horse hasn't been dying from the fall as of late, but it would be nice if I could continue gliding instead of coming to a full stop in the air and dropping like a rock.

4. Jollywand

uhm its ur pc that dont load the map fast enough u need an ssd or 32-64 gb of ram

#4 Jollywand, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  5. Jollywand

it happens on other tier as well if the horse its too fast and ur pc cant keep up with that speed it just do that thing

6. Wet Cake

I'm hitting them 100x more frequently with my settings turned all the way down vs all the way up. I also have both of those.