1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Loads. Unloads. Loads. Unloads. Unplayable.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by The Cat Conqueror, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Darkuso

Any fix for this yet?

2. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Hi Darkuso.

Can you try the steps found here, please?

3. Onu

Onu

4. Narcix

I'm honored to have been selected for this program. Truly, thank you.

I am now suddenly (and from seemingly out of the blue) unable to log into any of my characters (they're all in Heidal and have been for months now) without getting stuck in some loop of appearing in game, disappearing from the game, (with part of the nice scenery around town square there also evaporating, but not all of it mind you), then reloading into the game, and repeating this until I manually shut it down.

I've done all of the stuffs, the tricks and suggestions, I am not unwilling to try other non invasive things coming from an actual employee, I am not going to teach myself programming and spend weeks trying to fix something its not my job to fix. I like the game. I support the game financially. I want to play the game. I'll live without it if nothing changes for my personal situation soon.

Again, I've tried all of the various suggested fixes. I am not repeating those things. If there is something new to try, or work is in progress trying to nail down what this is, I accept that. I will go away and come back later. If not, just say that please I'm not a guy who appreciates his time being wasted.

Attached Files:

#44 Narcix, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  5. GM Kaioken

Game Master

This sounds like you are constantly connecting and reconnecting from the game, not an issue with your

Please try the steps here and here. This should solve the problem for you, but if it does not, send us in a ticket with your WinMTR log attached so we can further troubleshoot this for you.

6. The Cat Conqueror

I did a complete re download of the game. Still have this issue. Called ISP also and everything is running well with no logged interruptions over the past two months. Good upload and download speeds. Nothing to cause any kind of lag or disconnects.

*shrugs* what now?

7. Onu

Onu

Don't worry mate, it's not your connection. It's the game! Maybe it's time for BDO to blame the host again. LOL

8. The Cat Conqueror

This is how it feels to have the same suggestions around in circles.

It might already have been fixed if we stopped blaming my internet and looked into the game and the server provider instead.

I am soo freaking over it

9. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Sorry that the issue is frustrating, but rest assured we are investigating the case for you via your ticket.