1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Locked account due ownership disputal?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Original--, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Original--

So yeah, i sent ticket, anyways i make this post so again it doesn't take all day + sturday to get an answer, i was hacked a few weeks ago, i have no idea for how long since i kinda stopped playing for a while, to my surprise when i came back my mail (made for a few games) and account was hacked, i sent the ticket with my id and all info requested to get it back.

I think it wast that long since pretty much was the same, anyways today i try to log in and i get that message, and i wonder, how can the ownership be in disputal when you explain them how things are and you even SEND the ID in front of the OPEN TICKET, i mean, is kinda risky to send your id over the internet but you do that to make sure everything is clear, but still they take these kind of actions? :/

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

These type of account issues can only be handled by a support ticket. They cannot assist with these matters on the forum.

3. Ban Hammer

Yeah like i said i sent a ticket, i just made the post in case one gm watches it

4. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

Since this is regarding an account and due to security concerns we do not discuss such matters with anyone else than the original owner of the account, we're sadly unable to offer any information on your request over forum. The best way to approach account issues is through the ticket.

5. Ban Hammer

I've sent tickets since friday