1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blunkx, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Blunkx

1- always online for afk stuff --Ok
    2. Then 2 hours grinding --Ok fun
    3. Some PvP--Well, PvP is fun.. but one ****ing battledfield...can´t see it anymore...
    4. Bosses--For what..the most stuff can´t sell anymore and Vell is only once a week. the rest no need
    5. More PvP --Need new Battlegrounds
    6. Arena of blood-- nobody play it anymore
    7. Questing--no need
    8. Events playing-- I did the last days..no special and I have the stuff already
    9. Back to afk lifeskilling

BDo is so boring if you play it a long time.. no more new stuff..

Give us more Battlegrounds!
    Give us team battle rewards!
    Give us more 2 or 3 dungeons for PvE!
    Give us...something I can play..I love Bdo...but I do not know what should I do except afk lifeskilling and grind a bit!

RIPTOR, zynaps, Attan and 1 other person like this.
  2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

4 Bosses - keep boxes till new class is released, easy money,
    5 I agree
    6 It was dead on arrive. Nothing can save it.

3. Roechacca

Sailing, hunting and horse breeding can all turn into adventures on their own without a script. Build that empire of workers from sea to shining sea. Sand box MMO.

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Work on your gear, I'm sure you not even full PEN...

5. Bacchus

That's its charm. BDO makes you hate it and love it at the same time. Like a mischievous mistress tempting you in while shes punishing you away at the same time. Might be the longest edging game yet.

I wish they actually implemented some elements from Silkroad Online. That game had the option to become Traders, Bandit hunters or bandits. That was a lot of fun, and with the elements already in place with the fantastic visuals and map real estate i don't know why they don't do something similar.

Crytan likes this.
  6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

I know why, because BDO isn't Silkroad Online and they don't want BDO to die just like Silkroad Online died.

7. Claydough

Why wake up in the morning then?

8. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

If the game is no longer fun for you I suggest you take a break and play something else for a while.

9. Doom Smack

7. Questing: I wish I had more time to get around to more questing, for total count, rewards and sorting out even basic main questline on more alts for such as current events. And also can level alts a fair bit with it now. If I was bored Id do questing more.

Adding 10. Level Alts - you could also do this. That's something I do when have time.

I have the opposite problem, not enough time to do more than a fraction of the content this game has! Breaks are good too though and afk running is good for that.

10. Khondo

Exactly, if it's not fun for you move onto something that is fun. I have been playing this game since release and still have so much to do in game. Everyone is different.

11. Loli lover

I shift between this game, league of legends and fps games. If you play nothing but bdo you'll see how bad the game is the best thing to do is treat it like a mobile game. This game has poor content and what they call content is grinding and to be honest i think it's pretty offensive. This game is not really new player friendly but then again it is making people who've played for years hard work for nothing.

When you start asking the questions you've asked take a break from the game or play don't really play it as much play something else. At least afk fish or something for 3 hours a day so you get the rewards and stuff but other than that who knows. I haven't played in a long time and i'm enjoying my time on bdo at the moment but i don't want to play that much because when i start thinking about this stuff it just shows why am i wasting my time with this game? Still fun nonetheless but does get sad to look at after a while.

wow i made no sense...

Honestly this game is just a cash grab for the devs nothing more nothing else.

1: The game has a monthly subscription and it's 15$. AKA Value pack you don't have to buy it to still play the game yes, true but look at the benefits it gives. You basically want the first 6 benefits it gives.... Give or take distant node investment that would be eh in my opinion. Okay fine fine they need a way to make money acceptable.

2: 11$ pets, okay fair they need a way to make money. They basically force you to buy these if you want all your loot... You could say "No they don't it's optional" I'd agree to that statement if the game had aoe looting. Maybe If there was a loot bean that would shine a different color to let you know if you got an item of value instead of trash? It's too much like right probably already got suggested never will happen because that would take away a lot of pet profit they make. this is a mmo hack and slash where basically it's kind of messed up to force players to buy pets to get their loot...

Never mind a lot of the other stuff the pearl shop has but a lot of things that you shouldn't have to dish out real money for. While some things i agree can be justified such as outfits house items etc...

Claiming there is no "level cap" While putting extremely large xp walls after certain levels to prevent you from going any further till said so. What takes a person months and months of grinding will take a person a few weeks months and months down the road.

#11 Loli lover, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  12. DynamicZ

Exaclty my bdo day. Only difference is that I dont grind 2h a day because thats fkin boring too! :D

I would like to the the same things that u asked for. We dont have any Dungeons for PvE action or any battlefields for PvP.

This game feels like a farming simulator for me...

...laaaaaaaameeee.

But maybe its time to leave... they dont give a fk about EU community anyway...

13. Ben Phoenix

Cause if you wake up in the night, almost everyone else is sleeping, it's dark, pubs and offices are closed and you don't have much to do.

Naho, Joungf and MoonDance17 like this.
  14. zhagsten

You can play BDO when everybody is asleep, as you get the most of this game when there's less active players.

15. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Yeah the real joy of BDO is failing PEN time and time again.

RIPTOR likes this.
  16. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 63 EU

Ye sure, but is it fun? horse breeding is 99% just afking, and sailing and hunting are even more mindnumbing than grinding.

RIPTOR likes this.
  17. Bacchus

Are you sure it wasn't because of the incredible lengths Joymax went to on not taking any actions against botting/gold buying which turned the game into a p2w sour patch candy pack?. Not just that but also the lack of endgame content, which i think is problematic in a sense because what is endgame content anyway?. There is PvP, LPvP, a long gear progression system (enchanting), boss content, life content, and BDO has them all! Except there is a lack of a captivating dungeon system with various levels of difficulty and complexity.

Still you cannot compare the mechanics of BDO and SRO as BDO in terms of quality and functions is leaps ahead of SRO and one can never become the other, but adding more activities especially in the trade* aspect as that's basically what the life skills evolve around could be fun.

Crytan likes this.
  18. Ben Phoenix

Boring :/

Joungf likes this.
  19. Joungf

But the overcrowded areas are empty at night ..... and I am too sleepy to play ... ;-)

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  20. Wrapped In Plastic

#20 Wrapped In Plastic, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020