1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Loggia riding crop

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Tabri, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

My tier 9 Pegasus shows in stats base speed at 164.4% with or without the loggia riding crop equipped, its the same and doesn't change.

There is also no evidence besides this that the horse is moving any faster than before. Guildy tested this on a donkey and his tier 8 and claims the same thing.

I would think a 5% and 15% difference in speed would be extremely noticeable even if not listed in stats. Is this working correctly or not who knows? Just thought I would bring this to attention. 2019-09-04_52101346.JPG 2019-09-04_52403589.JPG

MMoNoob, NannaOgg and Distant Thunder like this.
  2. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

IIRC the crops stats are not added to sheet at all. They are "hidden". If you want to make sure its working just time a stretch of road with and w/o crop. Also the 15% difference is noticeable on autopathing.

Edit: just did a very quick timing on 880m straight road stretch.
    - with crop: 74s
    - without crop 84s

So it is about right.

#2 v.klishev, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Tabri likes this.
  3. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

What about the if the items durability is at least 100 part? How is that to be interpreted?

4. Ashaara

Manos items wont' work at all if they get damaged from fail enchantments, u need to repair them first.

5. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

It just doesnt feel like Im going 189 speed while auto pathing or 173 when running. I think they need to add it to the stats so we can physically see it, same with gear, all stats should be shown its so annoying.

6. StormySkyes

For me its working on normal horses, but it does not affect donkey's at the moment. Tested with the doneky. 40 seconds to reach the destination either way. Horse was 40 and with the crop was 33.

7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

A 155 speed overburdened horse takes 14 minutes to autopath from Heidel to Sand Grain.
    Same horse with green crop takes 12 minutes.

8. alphaod

The crops definitely work. The blue crop is amazing for autopathing.

9. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi @Tabri

I can see that both you and your fellow horse riding community members have already done some investigating into this and it seems you've all come to the conclusion that the crop is indeed working as intended. While I do understand your frustration regarding the stats not showing, this is something I'll be happy to bring up with the necessary department, I would also recommend making that suggestion on the Suggestion Forums or Feedback Library as they are the best places to gather support for your ideas :)

MMoNoob likes this.