1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Logging to download - does it start "month on xp servers"?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Valthoare, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Valthoare

Hello,
    as the name says I'm curious wheter when I login on client to just download the game patches (about half a year) and not actualy start the game, it will start counting off month of access to XP channels?

Also... those xp servers are limited to 57.99%, 58.99% or what percentage and lvl?

Thank you

2. Shenya

I think yes, seems to me I gave a 7 day code and by the time they actually went to play (6 days after downloading) they could only play a day. Could be wrong though, someone that knows for sure can come and correct me.

Also, not 100% sure, but I have never heard of any level/xp limit on the xp servers. I think you just get as much as you can in the time allotted.

3. Valthoare

The cap on those servers is 58.99%... but regarding the second issue I still got no official or sure response

Shenya likes this.
  4. PM Horizon

Project Manager

Hey there!

As @Valthoare previously mentioned, the level cap on the Olvia servers is 58.99%. As for the timer, it starts from the moment you create your Family Name (which is the first step after logging in!).

:)

5. Valthoare

Thank you very much for response.
    Thats it for new players, as for the returning ones who has claim for this bonus too it starts when they sign in in launcher to downlod patches, or after they start game?