1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonesome returnee looking for a guild to call his home

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by KronosNoctis, Aug 29, 2018.

1. KronosNoctis

Good day !

So after playing again for 2 weeks I've decided it is time to return back to this game and of course the best way to do so is with friends / familiars. Since none of my friends play this game and most likely never will, I am looking for a guild to call my new home.

I am 25 years old, general manager of my own little company and thus can play only evenings, but rl is always first. I am not looking for a strict pvp guild ! I am looking for a pve guild first and foremost. I'd also like to participate and experience guild oriented events, such as boss monster scrolls, grinding parties, sea monster hunts and all the fancy group activities.

My highest lvl is a 56 sorceress followed by a 54 witch and 53 dk. My ap is somewhere in the 140 ap area and my dp is at about 200, if it is of interest..

Would love to find a new home of like minded friendly people and if down the line, I am way more knowledgeable would also in turn help newcomers to the guild / game out.

2. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

add me on discord BudgetGamer#1568

3. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU