1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Guild - Is BDO dead :( ?

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Ataru, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Ataru

Hi guys,

I am trying to find a semi PVE/RP Guild in BDO.
    I was looking through the forum and is quite silence around here :/

Game is exciting and I love it!
    Looking forward for some replies :)

Ataru

2. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

I have seen firsthand far, far less activity and fewer people around than a year ago. Good luck finding a home though!

3. Ataru

I am coming from WoW and looking for a new Home. Sad to hear, that people playing less. This game looks so amazing :(

4. Worlfy

Worlfy Treeflower Sorceress 58 EU

The game isn't dead but there were surely more players last year. Guild Recruitement is here. I hope you'll be able to find a great guild for yourself.

hightech likes this.
  5. Vorkrunne

All the RP/PvE guilds that I know of are NA </3

We can always RP via Discord! Send me a private message if you're interested in that

6. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

According to steam chart :
    November 2018 : 10,692.4 players avg.
    November 2019 : 10,272.4 players avg.

But the game feels more dead. Probably a lot of afk.

7. reconkangas

Dont post steam numbers like the game is dead... only 20-30% of the player base plays thru steam. This is not a heartbeat of BDO I dont play on steam I been thru main since I started out of 80 members in our guild WE HAVE ZERO THAT USES STEAM... you will find more often than not most dont use steam.

The silence your getting is in your statement of what you are looking for. PVE heavy guilds are not hard to find.. it's the RP part there are VERY FEW Role Play guilds here let alone active ones..

In a majority of guilds in this game PVE/life skill is 1st PVP 2nd and GVG rounds out the rest. You go into most guilds that are serious about BDO and try and do RP you will find yourself without a guild. That stuff is super toxic here and any guild that would take you just wants numbers or are new and will tolerate RP.

I may suggest if you want RP goto Second Life RP to your hearts content and play BDO as the game it was intended and or start your own RP guild.<---- will give you a clear understanding of why RP is not done much here in BDO how about testing it try RP in server chat or local in BA most will tell you to GTFO.

#7 reconkangas, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  8. qweqqi

qweqqi Qweqqi Ninja 61 EU

ye the game seems like it's dying. Far less people on the minimap even in towns, nobody posting in EU Nodewar/Siege chronicles anymore. I love the game and all but i wonder where everyone went.

9. Doom Smack

Isnt Calpheon2 like the RP channel?

10. piratebeowolf

DrunkenBDO PvE is Recruiting! 18+ & those who don't care about level 60, We drink, we Discord and we play to have fun. We're global, friendly and we don't give a F**K about your AP/DP (we'll help you improve it though). We care more about having fun being active and... erm. having a drink. All the buffs and we are PvE ! Apply.DrunkenBDO.com