1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for new friends to play with!

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Blazing Tiger, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Blazing Tiger

Edit: Whoops! Forgot to say what time zone I'm in!
    I can set up meetings any time between 1pm-4am PST!

Hey! I'm 100% new to this game. ;w;
    I logged on for the first time today. The game is really pretty and the combat seems fun! (I'm a striker because I love old chinese kung-fu movies!)
    But I realized once I logged in for the first time.. It's really lonely not having anyone to play with! I also hear every class can solo so there's no driving force to team up with people?! But I'm lonely! TT_TT To be honest, it's hard for me to approach people too..

I was wondering if anyone would like to team up with me? Maybe figure out the controls with me, or be patient enough to teach me a little.. Or even just hang out during downtime? Of course, I don't want anyone to give me stuff or power-level me! I want to work hard and gain strength on my own! But company is always great, and a partner in battle (or perhaps even a friendly rival?) is even more awesome. :-)

I believe that nobody should be made fun of for their interests or who they are as long as they aren't hurting anyone! If you aren't at least a little bit cringe you aren't living! LOL

Happy to do discord calls while we play but I can be very energetic/loud, as a warning! I type a lot too (93 WPM), eek! Take it as "I'm a great conversationalist / mood maker"! ... Er, right?! :-D

#1 Blazing Tiger, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  2. CrackBandicooch

Hey, im 100% new also and I just got the game, Although I am Australian time zone unfortunately. Would love to team up but!!! UwU

Blazing Tiger and PeaceInChaos like this.
  3. Blazing Tiger

Whoops, sorry for not answering sooner!
    Haha, that's no problem!! My best friend lives in Canberra and my sleep schedule tends to rotate around them anyway lol. (sadly that bastard won't join BSO...!)
    Hm.. I'm not sure how to contact you privately to set up a time. You could tell me a time to log in and I can meet you on a specific server, or you can message me on a messaging app!
    Discord: willofrose#5380
    LINE ID: willofrose
    Twitter: ENSHOKU_
    Hopefully you haven't leveled up too much without me! I'll do my best to catch up!!

4. Issiana

Issiana Tamer 61 NA

Hey guys.

Always nice to see new faces, especially those who prefer the night, (well my night time at least :) )
    I'm old, cynical, work far to much and like scotch... probably way to much too hehe.
    That aside, as a Kiwi I often find my play time a quieter time in the servers life. (generally only get active from 6am utc, 10pm pst, 5pm aedt)
    As such I kinda like the idea of helping out/ chatting/ going to die in new and strange places with those still bright eyed and bushy tailed so to speak XD. It's a game after all, and games are meant to be fun not a second job.
    So if that sounds something possibly interesting to you both, toss me a friend request via discord (issiana#0492) or dm me here on forums.
    Hope you have tons of fun with the game

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

5. CrackBandicooch

I send you a request on discord!

6. CrackBandicooch

Tried to send yoiu a request mate but your discord must be misspelt haha

7. Issiana

Issiana Tamer 61 NA

hmm, works for others. not sure if its case sensitive on 1st letter so might need a capital i?
    Screenshot 2020-11-19 16.57.45.png

#7 Issiana, Nov 19, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  8. Gargoyleteeth

Hi there !! I am 100% new, and honestly completely clueless lol.

I'd love to put myself out there for once though and try to make friends and learn the game together with someone !!

I'm a bit awkward and shy at first, but trust me, I am a really boisterous person once I start getting out of my shell hehe x3c

Like I said before, I am completely clueless, and that's what makes me shy away from trying to make friends. I don't want my lack of knowledge to drag others down or lead to me being bullied, but hopefully I can make friends here !! I really wanna try breaking out of my shell and enjoy games with others :3c

I don't know how often I'll be able to get together with you, but still, i'd love to make friends regardless !!

If you're interested, please add and message me on discord <3

Discord: gargoyleteeth#1248

9. Issiana

Issiana Tamer 61 NA

I sent you a discord friend request, I am working a lot atm, so may or may not be active in game, but always happy to help out if possible.