1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loot Bonus Points: Because This is Stupid

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Belle Atwell, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Belle Atwell

I killed the Skeleton King today. I very much enjoyed the fight, but received a Narc Earring at the end.

At this point I thought to myself, "You'd think after four years of me playing you could be a little generous?"

How about you be a little generous and respect my time played? I'm loyal to you as a customer. Why are not you loyal to me as a developer? One little bit of credit for every base-drop towards a PRI or DUO (even if it is rng credit) would be fantastic.

As it is... it has been four years and I have only once gotten a PRI anything from grinding.

thanks

Kynreaa likes this.
  2. RealistPhysics

[Deleted]

#2 RealistPhysics, Mar 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  3. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

:pepethink:

The concept of gaining "points" for rift boss kills sounds interesting....possibly a new adventures journal of sorts.... intriguing....

RealistPhysics likes this.
  4. Ungvi

The game has always been tight with drops. Of course, I suppose you are meant to stack drop rate buffs, if you expect anything to happen in that regard. However, the game has been quite generous with handouts, so that makes up for it in my opinion.