1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low Damage?

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by Nyanpi, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Nyanpi

I am currently only at 222 AP with Lahn but I barely manage to burst down low DP targets. Even the full DS combo is like a wet noodle. Anyone else noticed the rather low PvP dmg? I tried Lahn on a private Server before she was released here and even with less GS and AP I was able to deal nearly double of her current Damage.

Are the skills bugged?

2. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

I dont really know about the opponents dp or gs but until now i melted any player that flagged on me while grinding in one combo, im at also just 215Ap. I find her pretty bursty, but as i said maybe i only got fights with extreme weak players...

But i also mentioned that she kills pilafe bosses in 2-3 skills while my 235ap witch need double the time

3. Nyanpi

Well yes, her PvE dmg is fine but I'm unable to kill anyone over 220DP in a combo, even at my AP. Just a few moments ago I fought a 250DP mystic and barely scratched off 20% of her HP in an entire combo.

4. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Hm need to test that. Really felt that grab - RMB - shiftRMB - shiftLMB is dealing a ton of dmg

But i cant believe you cant kill above 220 dp. With your 222ap a 220dp target should be instadead

5. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

what is your combo then? i can one combo 330dp on some classes and softcap on others with 236ap

6. Dethla Hadyn

What's your accuracy at, it might factor into the amount of damage that lands. I have 175 ap with 313 accuracy, and 250 dp. I can take half a health bar away with a knockdown and s-rmb. I think ap monkey mode, might still only be good for pve.

7. Nyanpi

About 360 or so, I can't check as I'm not ingame. But it shouldn't matter against low DP targets with barely any evasion or DR.

Better question is what is your combo? Can you make a video of bursting down a 330 DP target? Because I honestly don't believe that based on my observation with just 14 AP difference. Not to be rude here. Even when fighting in RBF and seeing Lahn's from top guilds there, I can only laugh about the damage.

8. Spartakatz

Funny to read this after I just watched this 5 minutes ago:

9. Leetta

Leetta Witch 62 NA

Can't believe you arent killing 220dp~ people, i can one combo anyone with 280dp~ with 221 ap and level 60, i can even kill 300+dp players with some effort.
    I usually dash>w+f>shift+lmb>grab>s+rmb>lmb+rmb.

Ruin and Buxx like this.
  10. Nyanpi

I really don't know if I'm doing any wrong but I'm not letting this stay like that. Even when people just stand still and let me execute full combos on them based on guides, other players or forums - I barely deal damage to them. Yes I can eventually kill some low DP targets if I'm lucky but otherwise she seems incredible weak for whatever reason. Can't even chunk 20% of some rando sub 500.

This is not how she played in other regions - I tested. I'm 100% sure something must be off with our patch and I will look further into this and update with accurate tables.

11. Arzurag

But keep in mind to provide accurate evidence.
    Test each ability where you think the damage is off/bugged.
    Try multiple combos against a high variety of players. With and without having high ap.
    In addition, try stacking accuracy, maybe it's an issue related to a lack of it.

I really hope it's not a bug or something like that.

12. InTSANity

220 Pre Awe 222 Awe 275 DP

I'm a bag I only receive shots to the ground and combos people with much less dp and ap and I do not remove more than 25% per combo, people with 180 AP throw me to the ground and a combo leaves me almost dead, another subject areas small short of grap RMB or E nefarious, if I use attacks slower animations than the bad horse

13. Findubar

that`s probably because you have 7 skills with sustain. do you want to heal yourself and one shot everything also?

14. Tiresias

Tiresias Witch 59 NA

Ugh. Really?!

Sustain doesn't do ANYTHING in PvP. It's a PvE perk AT BEST, saving you some health potions when grinding.