1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lucky fortune pack Price/content

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ThanksBro, May 29, 2019.

1. ThanksBro

2. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

20 vs 15 days Kamasylve Blessing and an anniversay sale vs. no sale at all.

Edit: As was pointed out via another Pearl Shop notes, they kept the same price regardless of [Event] or [Sale].

The price is still entirely dependent on the Kama Blessing itself, costing 1250 (15d) regularly or in the package where it also lasts 15d. A 20d one would cost 1250/15*20=~1666, so this new one seems to be based around that as well, with loot scrolls being nothing but a bonus, which the current package even lists them as such.

#2 Alterist, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  3. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

kashkao gettin dem cash b4 contract runs out with pearl abyss

4. ThanksBro

https://m.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2268

This is also anniversary sale moderator?

Update: New kama scrolls not sellable like in the old bundles. 100% scam, I allways buy this package in bulk (like 20k pearls worth) cause I work alot, so when I have time to grind I can catch up abit. Cant even sell the excess kama blessings anymore. I wont buy a single package, nice tactic kakao.

_Steel_Horse_, Life2v and Crybet like this.
  5. Hemuk

Geez, that's plain evil lol

6. Caldra

Lol what a scam. Non sellable Kama blessings and reduced ls for more $$. Kakao and everyone knows these are bought due to the ls. I’m not buying these out of principle. I’m actually insulted you would think NA player base would be so dumb not to see through this. Bring back the old packs and stop scamming your costumers.

Loot scrolls went from $0.83 to $1.65 each. Way to try and double your profit

lol kashkow tactics . Hook everyone on loot scrolls and pull the old package that sells them for $0.83 each and reintroduce a new pack that sells them for $1.65 each.

Is the next pack going to sell ls for $3.30 each?

Out of principle I will not buy these. How dumb do you think we are? I’m actually insulted with this attempt at a cash grab

#6 Caldra, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  7. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Dumb enough it seems.

Allan1985 likes this.
  8. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Nah man.... It's BS and shady at best. Can't sell Kama and less scrolls...only thing I would have bought and for the scrolls.... Not Kama. I'm happy to not give them my money when they clearly don't deserve it with moves like this. Sad that plenty if dummies will still buy it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

I have no words. That they pull something like this off just makes me lose all hope in what these guys r doing to this community. Up the price, lower the lootscrolls n make the blessings unsellable. Big slap in our faces in an already crazy expensive game. Whats even more hilarious is that KR getd one free lootscroll every day, while here we have to pay to make money. Really?

Phoenixxx75 and Maginha like this.
  10. aswedishtiger

Reading over some of these threads namely this one and I am to this day completely baffled on how people are still giving this company money and still supporting this game

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  11. Caldra

I actually enjoy the game and want to support it. However, tactics like this really make me question the people behind the game. Tactics like this are not needed. What about your ethical principles kakao?

Maginha and MoZex like this.
  12. skuko1980

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  13. ALiSTAR

as a veteran player i have to say that, with this move they wont get my money aswell, as many of us, only buy those packs for the loot scrolls and sell the kamasylve.

realy lock forward to new games to come out for real. That ot PA kick theyr asses out when the contract expire.. and maybe that way we get the daily loot scroll

14. ThanksBro

I accually enjoy the game and dont mind spending money for fair sale offers. I know alot of people are against supporting the game in any way because its going downhill in many aspects. But this milking tactic from kakao is very rude to their customers.
    I will still buy pearls when there are fair offers in the shop, but this is not One of them, so im keeping My money for myself this week. I hope you all so the same.

15. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

giphy.gif

Come on....

16. skuko1980

you can bet your behind i'm keeping my dough. this is complete and utter BS and they know it. where are the CMs now, bet goodvibesguy or dr. Positive won't dare to show their faces here lol

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. Jedrikk

Did you really go from reddit to here to post the same thing and call out vibes and dr positive. The only reason you're probably even seeing loot scrolls right now is because of them so shush.

18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Well I love the game and like others have said, I too would love to support it..... Not like this though. Give me new costumes with variety and not rehashed ones rereleased over and over and I'd happily give them money for their insanely priced outfits. This is just egregious.... More so than normal but they seem to up the lvl of egregiousness weekly

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  19. skuko1980

yes i did, sure thing it's because of them....whatever helps you sleep at night.

more likely it's thanks to Richter, who got sacked for unknown reasons, best CM we've ever had.

20. 2Cents

You made the right decision for the wrong reason.

The correct reason: Was to improve the quality of current and future games for everyone by not turning them into Pay2win garbage. To the point that playing the game is essentially pointless as everything is centered around purchases and the value of playing is low.

You are not even helping yourself. You are simply asking for more and more pay2win as you give in and vote for it.